Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares (26004 Views)

If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by HacheNoire: 6:54pm On May 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

No lawyer will make heaven!

They give you false hopes and drain you to the last, even when they know the glaring truth.

Tell a lawyer you killed 20 people in broad daylight with over 100 witnesses present, he/she will still say you have a chance to be proven innocent if you ready to spend.

6 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2023
Mufasa27:
Let's watch you guys try your luck, sane Nigerians know its effort in futility 😂
cos y'all knw ur drug daddy can NEVER win any election fairly!

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by GoodCane: 6:54pm On May 23, 2023
seanfer:
But how come LP/Obi lawyers are always running to the press any little opportunity they have?
They should present their proof of payment in court and let the court rule and penalize INEC. Time is running out....

I said this earlier. Head of Obi's legal team is too dull. The man na complete werey! Obi should have made Dr ikpeazu his legal team head. This current one is just sleeping. The man no know wetin e dey do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by ogify1(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2023
Felimax:
If you think the APC is a party of diplomacy you are standing on a long thing.

INEC and the APC government are playing with the intelligence of Nigerians, I won't say much but the damage this will bring will be very unexpected and underrated.

We did not vote for the druggie and no idiot can swear him in. If you are wise start preparing for the unexpected.

We are on a time bomb!
Grammar. Dey play

5 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by ComptonGee: 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
Okay after 5 weeks abi? grin
I'm sure you'd be enjoying Tinubu's administration by that time and you wouldn't want to keep disturbing yourselves

5 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Maize247(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
Zoom Obi's picture very well and you will pity him and see what he has done to himself in the name of mandate

4 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by ppogba: 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
You are there already.
Expose anything you can expose.

That is why you are being paid.

No that there is no TV camera to dramatise, do your job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Benitoh: 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
Tinubu thinks he can buy anything with his dirty money. May he be able to survive the shock that's awaiting him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by femmygold: 6:56pm On May 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by leisuretym: 6:56pm On May 23, 2023
Lol, you want to do court case against the sitting President after May 29th.

Only God knows the kind of weed obidents are smoking , even Atiku that came second can’t stop wondering , while obi lawyer keep revealing his tactics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by simfrost90210: 6:56pm On May 23, 2023
There's nothing to expose oo
They already know themselves and what they did.. Na dem dem.. "EyeNeck And APC" join.. I'm just wondering 🤔 if the judiciary will not make me add them to the counts..
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Mufasa27(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

cos y'all knw ur drug daddy can NEVER win any election fairly!

cool
Fairly or unfairly drug daddy would be swore in on Monday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 23, 2023
Needless boastings. Tortoise once believed that he's the wisest person in the whole world, until he came against the huge log of wood that fell across the way!

3 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by ppogba: 6:57pm On May 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I said this earlier. Head of Obi's legal team is too dull. The man na complete werey! Obi should have made Dr ikpeazu his legal team head. This current one is just sleeping. The man no know wetin e dey do

Dino Melaye would have been a better option.

At least Nigerians will enjoy drama.

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by NaijaCover(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by id4sho(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2023
tongue
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by blowjohn(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
INEC is behaving so abnormal.
Where on earth in a democracy does an electoral body act as a political party?

It is so disgraceful that Inec which is supposed to be a neutral body and be in a haste to supply whatever is needed by parties is behaving as a member of the apc.

What is yakubu's Inec hiding?

But they took them to court na.
They're also defending themselves.
U want them to say they r at fault?
They are defendants in the suit

3 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by kaludestiny10(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2023
Maurice Iwu is a saint where Mahmud Yakubu is as an INEC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by olamike02: 7:00pm On May 23, 2023
It won't still make Obi a winner. We shall defend this mandate with the last drop of our blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Emola12(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2023
seanfer:
But how come LP/Obi lawyers are always running to the press any little opportunity they have?
They should present their proof of payment in court and let the court rule and penalize INEC. Time is running out....
because they are fighting for over 10million votes that Nigerian gave OBI which tinubu used rigging and reduce it to 6m votes dey are not fighting for their family property or land property dey are fighting for our mandate
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by hopexter(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2023
Felimax:

INEC and the APC government are playing with the intelligence of Nigerians, I won't say much but the damage this will bring will be very unexpected and underrated.

We did not vote for the druggie and no idiot can swear him in. If you are wise start preparing for the unexpected.

We are on a time bomb!

We sane and silent Nigerians voted for Tinubu and he won and made us proud, we are patiently waiting for the inauguration on May 29th. If a low life terrorist like you and your fellow zombies try anything to halt the swearing in of our President elect, you will spend the rest of your remaining life in Prison with you Mazi Kanu grin

Nigeria is not on a time bomb, it’s your household that’s on a timebomb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Ehi101: 7:02pm On May 23, 2023
pls can anyone help me with 1000 naira, am stranded at Gwarinpa in Abuja. i was invited for an interview in Gwarinpa at furniture house. i was told i will start work immediately. i even borrowed money from a petty trader in my street. On getting there i discovered its neo life people. Now i dont have money to go back home.

i live at zuba in Abuja. pls 1k is all i ask, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by gigabyte13: 7:02pm On May 23, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
😜🤪😜😝😅😅😜🤪
Make l just dey laugh dis clowns
Una run go court without witness
Una still dey threaten INEC join
U dey threaten your only source of credible evidence

By the way
Make una come pack witness for NAIRALAND
Una witness yapa for here

3 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by popp(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2023
It's not by bragging but by convincing every Dick, Harry and even Thomas beyond every rational doubt.
Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Poll23: 7:03pm On May 23, 2023
Jokers everywhere...just dey give ur gullible supporters fake hope

3 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by delpee(f): 7:04pm On May 23, 2023
If they paid before, why do they need to write letters to make another payment? I think all that is required is for the lawyer to pay and tender the receipt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by Segzy19: 7:04pm On May 23, 2023
No worries!

All I know is that Obi will never be one the president of this country....

His case will always be like Arsenal in this just-concluded season... No matter how he tries, he will never get there....

He has no leadership quality at all. Not strategic in anyway....

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by IgboSomalia: 7:05pm On May 23, 2023
Felimax:

We are on a time bomb!

When they swear him in, I dare you, your father, your ancestors and your generations to come out and cause trouble. I dare all of you combined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by hopexter(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2023
You want to fight and expose the government? this is why you will never win. All what these Obi lawyers do is create more enemies for Obi. We shall see how this unfolds undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares by GreenCovering: 7:08pm On May 23, 2023
From the way events are unfolding, na on top Obi head the cancellation culture go end las las!

smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? / Senator Omo-agege And Wife Escape Assassination Attempt, Brother Shot / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.