Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno (12412 Views)

FG To Begin Oil Exploration In Northeast, Says Petroleum Minister / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Bossly: 9:31pm On May 23, 2023
Nazareth10:

You are a typical example of the Nigerian problem

Where do u belong, pipeline watchnight or refinery investor?
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by YhemmyBloom(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2023
Oga Wake up, there are 7 sedimentary basins in nigeria and chad basin (north east) is included.
jayAjoku:
Looking for oil in a region that is mostly made up of metamorphic and igneous bedrock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I laugh in Incorrect geology
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by PainfulTruth: 10:31pm On May 23, 2023
Aboki don drop comment. THE FEAR OF IGBO'S tongue
favor914:
Who has instructed, or held any embassy or consulate back from giving you visa to leave Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by EmeraldEmperor(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2023
Very nice next topic
Every time Oil in Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by hopexter(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2023
saintbillion:

Welcome to 9ja. My guy it may be for political motives or formalities. While drill more oil wells instead of building refineries or awaken the old refineries?

Building refineries is a good point and that would help reduce oil subsidy, this is an easy idea but I donโ€™t know why the government chooses to ignore it.
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by silifat11(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2023
Na bones dey go find
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Mantilla(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2023
How much have the federal government spent on this project....
Whe have refinery that ain't function yet nnpc is focused on wasting funds on rootless project
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Pootle: 8:53am On May 24, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Nop rather they will take control of that place and continue to drill out to outside Nigeria and tread for weapons this shows no hope insurgency leaving the North

are you sure those mofos are that sensible. unlike their colleagues in the middle east
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Ebubu2: 9:28am On May 24, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

You mean FGN should use the zoo money to explore oil in Biafra land? Later una go dey shout our oil upadan after the zoo don spend huge money to discover the oil? No more investment in Biafra land, other patriotic regions of the zoo will get all the investment until una get sense.
Ebonyi has never joined hands with the biafra talks.
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by NASTYNASOSO: 12:49pm On May 24, 2023
jayAjoku:
Looking for oil in a region that is mostly made up of metamorphic and igneous bedrock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I laugh in Incorrect geology

HHHHHHHMMMM

ACTING AS IF YOU HAVE SPOKEN SENSE. WELL, YOU ARE A THASH BIN SCHOLAR AND PSYCHIATRIC WARD DRILLING TECHNOCRAT PATIENT.

SIMPLY YOU ARE NOT FIT TO MAKE ANY COMMENT HERE.
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by jayAjoku(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2023
NASTYNASOSO:

HHHHHHHMMMM

ACTING AS IF YOU HAVE SPOKEN SENSE. WELL, YOU ARE A THASH BIN SCHOLAR AND PSYCHIATRIC WARD DRILLING TECHNOCRAT PATIENT.

SIMPLY YOU ARE NOT FIT TO MAKE ANY COMMENT HERE.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2023
Pootle:

are you sure those mofos are that sensible. unlike their colleagues in the middle east

Well since the news emerged I'm sure Isis will be very interested in some reasons because they all know that FG will not do anything to get at them within that area rather some of the elites will rather connive with them on illegal drilling for selfish interest which we all know they don't care.. that's another reason why I said ISWAP and BOKO BOYS just because of this they will never be defeated again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) Bartholomew Owoh. / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Election / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.