Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,974 members, 7,931,375 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail (43394 Views)

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by kingthreat(m): 1:08am On May 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

Does justice for the slapped policeman involve all those stunts and theatrics?
What about justice for Seun's grandmother
Y'all should get your heads straight

I am talking of the present scenario. A physical assault on a law enforcement is liable to 3 years imprisonment so these stunts and theatrics should be appreciated. If you think slapping a law enforcement is a joke, try it in the USA and you will see police kill and walkaway with it after claiming threat to life. Inasmuch as the police have been evil doesn't mean we should be like them and be irrational.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by MasterTeeUSA: 1:27am On May 24, 2023
Granted bail does not mean he is now declared innocent. They better remain humble for now. He can still be found guilty and likely would unless the police choose not to press charges.

Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orRUowthMjQ

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1661081067271405585?t=6D48IzeA6VPbpkPHAiJbMg&s=19
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Adeneeyee84: 3:07am On May 24, 2023
Jakpon:
Okay but that one no mean say Obi supporters no go cry on the 29th
Oga u too like wahala.... Lols
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by uvie66: 3:57am On May 24, 2023
mrsage:

Did his father ever slap a police officer while he was alive ?

So where is the injustice?

My brother the thing weak....I don't know what trash that one is talking..... the long and short of it is that his ego got the better of him.
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by nedekid: 5:10am On May 24, 2023
I hope he did the needful before entering his house, even his car. Ie change of cloths. If not he has carried a bunch of "students" into his house. Ie bedbugs.
That one na another battle.
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Unrated900(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2023
Rich ones get released on bail, while poor ones are reminded in prison.
Life nor balanced
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2023
nedekid:
I hope he did the needful before entering his house, even his car. Ie change of cloths. If not he has carried a bunch of "students" into his house. Ie bedbugs.
That one na another battle.

Odikwa serious. Fear of students in the jail cell is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Atarakpa: 6:29am On May 24, 2023
God1000:
I hope he won't misbehave again, people will forever use this incident against him.

We should humble ourselves and be nice to people out there, especially security personnel

Don't treat people with contempt and disdain, don't bully, insult, degrade, dehumanise or assault other people no matter their social status

Nairalanders should also learn from this

new song loading. Titled my police experience
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Revolva(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2023
why dem even allow to bail him..yeye clountry...its because he is a popular person...if its a poor man now...na jail straight...
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by nedekid: 6:35am On May 24, 2023
Jakumo:

Odikwa serious. Fear of students in the jail cell is the beginning of wisdom.
Omo, that thing don enter you house before? Experienced it for the first time 3 years ago. It cost me more than 4 million to get rid of. The emotional damage even cost more.
Because of that, I hardly let people into my car, as you no know who go drop student inside moto, you come transport am go house. I no de go hotel again, especially short time. That place na their second house after cell. Lol. If by force persin go. You must carry nylon, put cloth inside tie am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by babzo(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2023
Okealaaye:
Just as it should be. Seun is a genuine Patriot who has his head on his shoulders - no mob can drag him into a needless war against his country. If you see one of them and a snake, it is advisable to cultivate a lifelong relationship with the snake, a mere crawling thing though which naturally flees the presence of man. Those folks? It's they that pick the choice meat at table after Satan has picked his choice, being the Number Two in the hierarchy of evil. Someone said they're present at the Temptation of the Lord and that it's they that held the opened ancient Bible from which Satan quoted so copiously to challenge the Lord Jesus Christ.

Haha...Oga!!! This is deep....your kind of thinking is another level o grin

Can't say if it's truth...but it's deep thinking!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by yemmywesey(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2023
Guyman01:
Just comot mouth for Peter Obi matter, that guy has so much grace following him

Obidients please dey calm down nah, Asiwaju is coming

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Ken4Christ: 6:46am On May 24, 2023
My worry is that they will never punish a police officer who mistreats people unjustly.

All life matters.

And what if a policeman slaps you first? If you slap him back, will they arrest you and humiliate you like they did to Kuti?
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by djslot(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2023
idonhammer:
That is if ogbomosho weed will allow him to excel.

hahahaha grin
http://www.sdgs.ssru.ac.th/wp-content/languages/ceme/

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by infogeneral: 6:58am On May 24, 2023
If you think Nigerian Police don't know what they are doing, try to slap one of them.
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Caseless: 7:04am On May 24, 2023
Nigerians and eye-service... Which one den de go receive am from prison? Yeye
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by flexyrule(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2023
mrsage:

Did his father ever slap a police officer while he was alive ?

So where is the injustice?

Don't mind those idiots comparing him with his father.
His father was a freedom fighter. He used music to preach against the injustice in the system.

This one is just a nuisance.

Won't blame him though... This era of Internet and social media, people have exchanged their brains for social media likes and followers.
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by BigBen23(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Dubetex96(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2023
Guyman01:
Just comot mouth for Peter Obi matter, that guy has so much grace following him

u dey mind them if u tell them they will start to insult u grin
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Jubilancy(f): 7:52am On May 24, 2023
marlow1962:

Okay
So it is good for a police man to slap,beat,kill,steal, abuse and the rest shits to citizens, but when reverse is the case you will start hearing "jail him, don't you know he's an officer of the law, why will you do that to a police man" the same police men that is doing evil to you.
Omo Nigerians foolishness is above the peak.

Now, you have deviated from the context of my original post, sigh read first, understand then comment! It’s not hard
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by victorazy(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
Go and Sin no More General Overseer.
This just a little taste of injustice your Father went through in the Era of the Military Regime.............Big up Son, you shall Excel more and More.

So his father was also slapping ppl upandan?

Kwontinu
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by marlow1962(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2023
Jubilancy:

Now, you have deviated from the context of my original post, sigh read first, understand then comment! It’s not hard
Na you no wn understand me nigga, no matter anyways.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Kukutenla: 8:02am On May 24, 2023
kingthreat:

I am talking of the present scenario. A physical assault on a law enforcement is liable to 3 years imprisonment so these stunts and theatrics should be appreciated. If you think slapping a law enforcement is a joke, try it in the USA and you will see police kill and walkaway with it after claiming threat to life. Inasmuch as the police have been evil doesn't mean we should be like them and be irrational.
I've read this lie a lot. Slapping a police officer in the US does not equate an automatic death sentence. You guys should calm down with this crap.
As long as you're not armed, the police will subdue you and arrest you. One of the reason Floyd's case turned against the officers was because he wasn't armed. There's something called proportional force and it is expected to be applied by the police in the US. So slapping a police does not equate a death sentence.
If it were so, many would have died on the day off capitol invasion
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Chucks13: 8:07am On May 24, 2023
Where are the obidient? Ntooh he has be release ooo shame on you all.

Don't come to twist the narrative, God has finally shamed you all and now Seun will start throwing the real banger on you headless shit.

Where is obi? Shame on you Seun is released, your headless mobs said it is because he didn't support you but now they have released him the rest na under carpet e go enter, shame on you obi ntoohh!!!!

Obi is the next to enter jail and we go give him Kanu treatment just watch...........
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Jakumo(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2023
nedekid:

Omo, that thing don enter you house before? Experienced it for the first time 3 years ago. It cost me more than 4 million to get rid of. The emotional damage even cost more.
Because of that, I hardly let people into my car, as you no know who go drop student inside moto, you come transport am go house. I no de go hotel again, especially short time. That place na their second house after cell. Lol. If by force persin go. You must carry nylon, put cloth inside tie am. Lol

This is a revelation. I truly had no idea that people carry bed bugs around in their clothes, and I had no inkling that hotels are infested with them. Finally this is the first time I am reading that bedbugs can be so difficult and costly to eliminate in a house.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Chucks13: 8:16am On May 24, 2023
The obidient don disappeared here they in severe pain Seun was released.

I agreed what he did was wrong and should be taught a lesson but to say it all happened because he didn't support one wicked, cat voice, smart thief, Marxist, new face idi ami, fake christain, liar, tax thief was why he had issue with the police enraged me like a fire.

Seun go and sin no more but now it's time for you to bruise those headless mobs skulls with their supreme monkey leader.
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by nedekid: 8:37am On May 24, 2023
Jakumo:

This is a revelation. I truly had no idea that people carry bed bugs around in their clothes, and I had no inkling that hotels are infested with them. Finally this is the first time I am reading that bedbugs can be so difficult and costly to eliminate in a house.
Yeah it is. Fumigated 10 times, e no work. Had to get rid of cloths, furnitures, beds etc. Had to re tile the house. Change electrical sockets and fitting after burning the crevices with blow touch. Refurnish the house, bought new matrass and wrapped them in Macintosh so they cannot be penetrated again.
No be small thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6740361/dozens-bedbugs-found-efexexecutive-buses

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Johnchrix(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2023
He has had his own share of national watery beans
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

I've read this lie a lot. Slapping a police officer in the US does not equate an automatic death sentence. You guys should calm down with this crap.
As long as you're not armed, the police will subdue you and arrest you. One of the reason Floyd's case turned against the officers was because he wasn't armed. There's something called proportional force and it is expected to be applied by the police in the US. So slapping a police does not equate a death sentence.
If it were so, many would have died on the day off capitol invasion

So you physically attack a policeman in the USA and he would not bring out his gun if he wishes and shoot at you and walkaway with it? Please before you argue with me, go and read about police killings of citizens there. And please I beg you, anywhere you are, in Nigeria, USA or anywhere exercise your right to hit a policeman.
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by Kukutenla: 10:50am On May 24, 2023
kingthreat:

So you physically attack a policeman in the USA and he would not bring out his gun if he wishes and shoot at you and walkaway with it? Please before you argue with me, go and read about police killings of citizens there. And please I beg you, anywhere you are, in Nigeria, USA or anywhere exercise your right to hit a policeman.
Keep quiet and stop being clever by half. There are many videos of people resisting arrest in the US by fighting a policeman and none of them got shot. You guys just write a lot of rubbish to justify nonsense. George Floyd was resisting arrest and that's why he was pinned down by the Cop. He died as a result and the Cop and his friends are in jail now for use of excessive force. You can't force your bias to become reality. A Cop has the right to shoot only if he suspects the assailant is about attacking him with a weapon
Re: Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail by HRMK: 1:48pm On May 24, 2023
Judges granting touts bail unceremoniously would soon go through what victims went through from these celebrity miscreants!falana would only defend moneybags but never the poor masses!we know fawehinmi is always for the poor but falana is something else!too bad!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures / Davido Flaunt His White Lamborghini In New Photo / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.