Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,530 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Does This Mean - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean (3150 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 4:39am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

OMGGGGGG.

Can you believe I saw this your comment, and I saw Folake's own saying, "na girl be that?" and my mind immediately went to her!

That one lady. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I fuking knew it had to be her. I swear, her comments, especially about women, just dey always muzz me, and this one, unsurprisingly, no less. Kai.

What is the popular brand of liners in Nigeria?😏

You didn't see my comment telling OP that discharge in women is perfectly normal. You instead jumped on one that hit your insecurities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean by mysticwarrior(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

hhmmm there must be more to it, because a sane woman would simply keep her underwear to sleep topless, and use panty liners for the possible discharge.
probably the discharge is having an unbearable smell and she is just trying to sheild it with a tissue paper.
Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:
What is the popular brand of liners in Nigeria?😏

You didn't see my comment telling OP that discharge in women is perfectly normal. You instead jumped on one that hit your insecurities

I know a PICK-ME like you isn't talking about insecurities? 🤣🤣🤣

Go and look in a mirror, and address whatever it is that always make you want to portray yourself as being better than the next woman, deer. Especially (stranger) women online.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 8:54am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

I know a PICK-ME like you isn't talking about insecurities? 🤣🤣🤣

Go and look in a mirror, and address whatever it is that always make you want to portray yourself as being better than the next woman, deer. Especially (stranger) women online.

You're very stupid. I can see the word "pick-me" has come to Nigeria.

Who wants to be picked by your stupid primitive men? Look at the title of this thread.

People like you will turn around to say women aren't all the same but will shame and attack the ones that have different opinions.

I'm not surprised you didn't answer my question, because you don't have one.

It's the same way you Illiterates demonise tampons, because you don't understand it. Majority of you are daft. Men & women alike. Both of you can get it.

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:
You're very stupid. I can see the word "pick-me" has come to Nigeria.

Who wants to be picked by your stupid primitive men? Look at the title of this thread.

People like you will turn around to say women aren't all the same but will shame and attack the ones that have different opinions.

I'm not surprised you didn't answer my question, because you don't have one.

It's the same way you Illiterates demonise tampons, because you don't understand it. Majority of you are daft. Men & women alike. Both of you can get it.

You clearly are displaying rabies symptoms, and more so, the last stages of it, 'cause I don't want to believe my comment hit this much of a nerve. 😂

It breaks my heart, though.

I mean who would have thought that unlike the women you attack, the ones who expose or sell their bodies, YOU couldn't get treatment? Or afford a place decent enough where sick animals aren't roaming about?

You must be an high-grade clown if you think I will answer your stupid question. Perhaps you should direct it to your mom who is amongst the lot of us who do not know what a panty liner is.

Again @bolded, pleeeease, stop coloring me shock, I beg you.

Unprovoked, you're the one who tried to make other women seem ignorant.

On another thread as well, you were the one throwing a snide remark at women who were just sharing their disagreement on a marriage topic, talmabout, 'don't take those woke women above seriously,' and you dare play innocent over you wanting to be picked?

Alaye, jo jo jo.

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2023
You easily attack women, needlessly bring them into conversations that doesn't even warrant it, but na me you wan manipulate with "you attack other women who share their opinions?"

Like I should give you a solidarity speech over calling what you're doing out?

Walai, you don jam ***** grin.
Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 10:05am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

You clearly are displaying rabies symptoms, and more so, the last stages of it, 'cause I don't want to believe my comment hit this much of a nerve. 😂

It breaks my heart, though.

I mean who would have thought that unlike the women you attack, the ones who expose or sell their bodies, YOU couldn't get treatment? Or afford a place decent enough where sick animals aren't roaming about?

You must be an high-grade clown if you think I will answer your stupid question. Perhaps you should direct it to your mom who is amongst the lot of us who do not know what a panty liner is.

Again @bolded, pleeeease, stop coloring me shock, I beg you.

Unprovoked, you're the one who tried to make other women seem ignorant.

On another thread as well, you were the one throwing a snide remark at women who were just sharing their disagreement on a marriage topic, talmabout, 'don't take those woke women above seriously,' and you dare play innocent over you wanting to be picked?

Alaye, jo jo jo.

Your comment hit that much of a nerve, yet you know me and I don't know you.
You must think I share the same cesspit as you. I'm guessing the Holy spirit must have ministered and told you all of this?

If you said I'm trying to make other women look ignorant, put me straight. If panty liners are thing, what's the name of the popular brand? Ofcourse some women may have an inkling of it, but its use isn't widespread.

Did you see me smile sheepishly at the uninformed utterances of the OP? Or did I put him straight? I'm not a biased person. Anybody can get it!

Do most women desire marriage yes or no? You can miss me with your denial. Most people desire love.

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 10:06am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:
You easily attack women, needlessly bring them into conversations that doesn't even warrant it, but na me you wan manipulate with "you attack other women who share their opinions?"

Like I should give you a solidarity speech over calling what you're doing out?

Walai, you don jam ***** grin.

Are you dense? Is this topic not about women?
Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 10:09am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Are you dense?

Ask your reflection in the mirror that, 'she-g*at'.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 10:11am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Ask your reflection in the mirror that, 'she-g*at'.

Yeah, you're just proving even more that you're the typically slow Nigerian
Re: What Does This Mean by Albertone(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Actually we don't use/ know/ understand what pads are. We use leaves here in Nigeria.
Moimoi leaves to be precise.

When it's about that time of the month we go to the market to get this leaves, place the leaves between our thighs then we hold in place with ropes. We don't know what pants are too. And some of us grow these leaves in our compounds to save cost as well.

She's not based in Nigeria. She's in UK so.
When she was in Nigeria, liners might not be common. It's probably when she went abroad that she got to know what panty liners are.

Needless to say that she still holds the notion that liners aren't common in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Your comment hit that much of a nerve, yet you know me and I don't know you.
You must think I share the same cesspit as you. I'm guessing the Holy spirit must have ministered and told you all of this?

If you said I'm trying to make other women look ignorant, put me straight. If panty liners are thing, what's the name of the popular brand? Ofcourse some women may have an inkling of it, but its use isn't widespread.

Did you see me smile sheepishly at the uninformed utterances of the OP? Or did I put him straight? I'm not a biased person. Anybody can get it!

Do most women desire marriage yes or no? You can miss me with your denial. Most people desire love.

Is this a part of your effort at attempting to work through your deeply-rooted subconscious issues as I suggested?

Oh, well. I must commend you for listening at least, but I'M SORRY, I can't recall anywhere in my post where I volunteered to be a (human) board where you can bounce your thoughts and shit off.

I am no therapist or sacrificial empath.

I ain't doing this back-and-forth crap with you.

You've moved from saying I have insecurities to being ignorant to now having a go at my spiritual belief. 😂😂

And being beautifully classist ontop.

Aww, must be hard trying to find something (about me) to latch onto, isn't it?

I love as you've inadvertently admitted to you making snide remarks about other women, as you obviously know @ bolded. We both know what I am talking about, and so I am done here.

It's one thing for you to share a generic "fact", it's another thing to go out of your way to do so condescendingly, while subbing others, who were sharing reasonable opinions no less. And this is just one out of many instances.

You can have a nice life or not, and leave your problems to fester - your choice.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 10:26am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Discharge is absolutely normal. Stop this Nigerian ignorance and go and read. It's annoying.
It's not normal. I've seen countless ladies naked, but I've never seen one permanent tissue paper in vagina.
Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Is this a part of your effort at attempting to work through your deeply-rooted subconscious issues as I suggested?

Oh, well. I must commend you for listening at least, but I'M SORRY, I can't recall anywhere in my post where I volunteered to be a (human) board where you can bounce your thoughts and shit off.

I am no therapist or sacrificial empath.

I ain't doing this back-and-forth crap with you.

You've moved from saying I have insecurities to being ignorant to now having a go at my spiritual belief. 😂😂

Aww, must be hard trying to find something (about me) to latch onto, isn't it?

I love as you've inadvertently admitted to you making snide remarks about other women, as you obviously know @ bolded. We both know what I am talking about, and so I am done here.

It's one thing for you to share a generic "fact", it's another thing to go out of your way to do so condescendingly, while subbing others, who were sharing reasonable opinions no less. And this is just one out of many instances.

You can have a nice life or not, and leave your problems to fester away - your choice.

Okay most women don't want to be married and only a tiny percentage do. Does that make you feel better? 👍🏽
Opinions are only reasonable afterall, if you like them

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Let me rephrase, you might be familiar with liners, but I'd say most aren't
Again, wrong assertion. I don't know what pads, liners or pant is but my sisters from Gabon told me that in Nigeria most if not all jumbo sanitary pads comes with at least 5 liners aside the soft and heavy flows pads. I haven't seen a lady or woman use these liners as nose mask or mouth cover. So I believe that they use them down there, like down down there between their thighs. lipsrsealed. They also told me, one can get liners (alone)in supermarkets in Nigeria. Isn't this wonderful?

If you had insinuated that the average Nigerian "girl" does not "use" liners, then maybe I would have agreed to that. I mean yes there are girls from poor homes whose main interest will be in feeding or survival . But when you type Nigerian WOMEN do not KNOW or UNDERSTAND panty liners? That is a big Misfire grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 10:45am On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

Aha! You need to see the expression on my face when I saw that comment.

Na girl be that?
She is or at least seem to be one.

😂😂😂😂

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 10:48am On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Again, wrong assertion. I don't know what pads, liners or pant is but my sisters from Gabon told me that in Nigeria most if not all jumbo sanitary pads comes with at least 5 liners aside the soft and heavy flows pads. I haven't seen a lady or woman use these liners as nose mask or mouth cover. So I believe that they use them down there, like down down there between their thighs. lipsrsealed. They also told me, one can get liners (alone)in supermarkets in Nigeria. Isn't this wonderful?

If you had insinuated that the average Nigerian "girl" does not "use" liners, then maybe I would have agreed to that. I mean yes there are girls from poor homes whose main interest will be in feeding or survival . But when you type Nigerian WOMEN do not KNOW or UNDERSTAND panty liners? That is a big Misfire grin

Ofcourse they exist in Nigeria. Its just not popular to use to absorb discharge.

The same thing with tampons, they're exist in Nigeria but they aren't popular. They demonise tampons.
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2023
Albertone:

She's not based in Nigeria. She's in the UK so.
When she was in Nigeria, liners might not be common. It's probably when she went abroad that she got to know what panty liners are.

Needless to say that she still holds the notion that liners aren't common in Nigeria.
The bolded. If she got to know about liners when she got to the UK then she is not in the position to make such a statement about Nigerian women. Her ignorance is self-inflicted. Liners are not new.

From someone out of Nigerian as you claim I find that very contradictory

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Ofcourse they exist in Nigeria. Its just not popular to use to absorb discharge.

The same thing with tampons, they're exist in Nigeria but they aren't popular. They demonise tampons.
You are deviating but at least you have agreed that we understand/ know what panty liner is. The argument now is we don't use it to absorb discharge. Lol. Are you basing this generalization on your personal experience? Or statistical data from a social experiment. I really don't love to argue in the abstract.

Tampons and liners are two different things. People use tampons but not common. But this is about liners not tampons

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

OMGGGGGG.

Can you believe I saw this your comment, and I saw Folake's own saying, "Na girl be that?" and my mind immediately went to her!

That one lady. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I fuking knew it had to be her. I swear, her comments, especially about women, just dey always muzz me, and this one, unsurprisingly, no less. Kai.
Really?

I haven't seen an anti-women comment from her though. Lol

The post I responded to should be the first, I guess. Lol

It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 11:32am On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Really?

I haven't seen an anti-women comment from her though. Lol

The post I responded to should be the first, I guess. Lol

It is well.

Absolutely. 😄

Happy Children's Day ⚘🌷🌸🍼🧃🧁.
Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 11:35am On May 27, 2023
folake4u:
Wow. Wahala be like bone straight wig.

Bicycle I understand.

Nibo la tun jasi fun eleyi? 🤣🤣
Re: What Does This Mean by pocohantas(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2023
Son274:
She always put tissue paper inside her vagina, menstruation or no menstruation. Even when she sleeps naked, tissue paper must be there. I've told her severally that I'm not comfortable with that - her response was that she doesn't like her vagina open like that. This is the woman that's always stark naked whenever she's alone at home o, and whenever she's asleep. Be it day or night.

Please, tell her to leave her vagina open like that (whatever that means). The obsession with stuffing her vagina with tissue paper is not good for it.

I once saw a lady say she doesn't have vaginal discharges irrespective of the time of the month. It is ignorance that has made men demonise vaginal discharge and some women go with it to claim they are NEAT. Discharges are normal and any woman that pays attention to these discharges would understand her body and know when not to have unprotected sex with her man or should I say husband.

The only time you should have a problem with your discharge as a woman is when it is STINKY or has an abnormal colour. If this is the case, she should please see a doctor. In fact, I suggest she sees a doctor.

Encourage her to buy panty liners. Someone said Nigerian ladies do not know panty liners. I beg to disagree. I used to use Molped, but I changed to Kotex recently. I have been using panty liners since forever. They are not the cheapest things to buy for their sizes and number, but I buy them. I have one unused pack and I have gone a third into another. Normally I buy like 6 at a time and forget about it for months.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
You are deviating but at least you have agreed that we understand/ know what panty liner is. The argument now is we don't use it to absorb discharge. Lol. Are you basing this generalization on your personal experience? Or statistical data from a social experiment. I really don't love to argue in the abstract.

Tampons and liners are two different things. People use tampons but not common. But this is about liners not tampons

Let's face it, would you say the average nigerian woman reaches for some pantyliners, tissues or nothing when having excess discharge?
This is cultural and economical.
I'm not shaming anyone, it's not a crime.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Let's face it, would you say the average nigerian woman reaches for some pantyliners, tissues or nothing when having excess discharge?

More of economical.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 12:16pm On May 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Please, tell her to leave her vagina open like that (whatever that means). The obsession with stuffing her vagina with tissue paper is not good for it.

I once saw a lady say she doesn't have vaginal discharges irrespective of the time of the month. It is ignorance that has made men demonise vaginal discharge and some women go with it to claim they are NEAT. Discharges are normal and any woman that pays attention to these discharges would understand her body and know when not to have unprotected sex with her man or should I say husband.

The only time you should have a problem with your discharge as a woman is when it is STINKY or has an abnormal colour.

Encourage her to buy panty liners. Someone said Nigerian ladies do not know panty liners. I beg to disagree. I used to use Molped, but I changed to Kotex recently. I have been using panty liners since forever. They are not the cheapest things to buy for their sizes and number, but I buy them. I have one unused pack and I have gone a third into another. Normally I buy like 6 at a time and forget about it for months.

Sis you're educated and very exposed. I just knew my comment couldn't apply to you
Re: What Does This Mean by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Sis you're educated and very exposed. I just knew my comment couldn't apply to you

Sharon, please stop. cheesy
Truly they are not the best things to buy. I struggled to buy them when I was younger to be sincere. It is the same thing with pads, they are getting expensive everyday. Pads are compulsory, but a woman can decide to do away with panty liners. We know it, but we fit no buy am sha.
Re: What Does This Mean by DenreleDave(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Westerhoffe:
No day without a weird news hitting nairaland.
What is this one again?

I swear I don tire
Re: What Does This Mean by brain54(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

She put the tissue there to absorb discharge. It's normal.
Do you mean menstrual discharge…

I ain’t no woman. But I am curious!
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol you and I know you made a fallacy which was corrected. It won't take anything from you to acknowledge this error and move on. The deflection and cajole ( to Poco) tactics you are using is not necessary. It is putting you off in a bad light.

For excessive discharge ( again you contradict ) any sensible lady who is conscious of her health would get a liner or any alternative aside tissue which is totally unhygienic and risky.

It's not a cultural thing either, more economical. Like I typed earlier, some people can't afford it, why some struggle to get. But that we don't know or understand liners? Omoooh that one go far o grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by brain54(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol you and I know you made a fallacy which was corrected. It won't take anything from you to acknowledge this error and move on. The deflection and cajole ( to Poco) tactics you are using is not necessary. It is putting you off in a bad light.

For excessive discharge ( again you contradict ) any sensible lady who is conscious of her health would get a liner or any alternative aside tissue which is totally unhygienic and risky.

It's not a cultural thing either, more economical. Like I typed earlier, some people can't afford it, why some struggle to get. But that we don't know or understand liners? Omoooh that one go far o grin grin cheesy grin
I got balls…

But I am hearing of panty liners for the first time too.

Does that count?
Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 12:42pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:

Lmao.

And interestingly, it was a sub/shade to Poco and Coco in another comment of hers I was referring to up there.

You can imagine my shock then, and my laughter now, seeing this...what...kissing up she's tryna do? grin

Ko te pa mo.

She will be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Proposes To Roadside Mechanic Lover / Your Best Physical Features / My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.