Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Https://www.fiverr.com/s/pg2qbp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Https://www.fiverr.com/s/pg2qbp (132 Views)

I Will Affilaite Your Link, Website Link Promotionhttps://www.fiverr.com/mozstic / Design Kajabi Website, Email Sequence,landing Page. Https://www.fiverr.com/s2 / Https://www.wellness350.com/uneeq-serum/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.fiverr.com/s/pg2qbp by boikaybee: 2:38am On May 24, 2023
WELCOME TO MY TOP NOTCH JOB WINNING GIG!!

Do you require the services of a qualified resume writer? Don't look elsewhere

I'm a skilled and enthusiastic resume writer with over 10 years of experience in producing top-notch SALES, BANKING, ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, FINANCE, MARKETING, AUDITING, INVESTMENT BANKING and REALTOR Resumes. I'm also skilled at creating distinctive COVER LETTERS and perfecting LINKEDIN PROFILES that will set you apart from other applicants.

I have extensive experience in writing, editing, constructing, and optimizing professional resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles. I can write a professional, ATS-friendly Banking, Accountant, Investment, Sales, Marketing and Realtor Resume, using my in-depth understanding of what employers are looking for in such resumes to help you land your ideal position.

AREA OF EXPERTISE:

Resumes for entry-level, professional, and executive positions
Resumes for career changes
Resumes LinkedIn profiles
ATS-Complaint Resume

Allow me to assist you in advancing your career. To discuss your resume writing needs, contact me right away.

ORDER NOW AND GET FOR FREE

(1) (Reply)

Former Ecobank Group CEO Headlines CFA Quarterly Leadership Series / The Ultimate Guide To Renting A Bounce House For Your Next Party / Cucumber In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.