Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) (2878 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over / See The Chairman INEC Electoral Operations And Logistics Committee, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by stanluiz(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:
In the history of Nigeria I haven't seen or heard that anyone received such an SMS ahead of an inauguration.

They are too desperate!!

They are trying to force Tinubu down to the throat of everybody!

No be everybody go accept the Tinubu. The earlier they accept it, the better for them.

Since Tinubu and his criminal gangs has sown the seed of division and bigotry. Let him finish what he has started. Let Tinubu be man enough and follow buhari footstep of division and bigotry.

I don't see anywhere buhari begged for unity and tell Nigerians to accept his government. Tinubu should do the same. After all, he say, he will follow buhari footstep.

Not by preaching hypocritical message of unity and building Nigeria. He is just wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by BRIMBRAM: 8:28am On May 24, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same election Obi won, if the rerun is held in Lagos again, Obi will still win.We are not interested in your local governorship election that's why we didn't come out to vote.

grin
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by tolue42(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2023
Doracity82:
Efulefu, what is your problem. Must you put Igbos there. Is it only Igbos that voted for Obi. You have distorted brain

Is that you in Cambodia??
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Mantilla(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2023
We will soon hear we spent $3billion
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by duduade: 9:15am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:
In the history of Nigeria I haven't seen or heard that anyone received such an SMS ahead of an inauguration.

I have been receiving since last week

So annoying
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Robchuks77(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2023
maasoap:

This time around, we did. Thanks to Obi and his headless mobs who are ready to either have it or no one else does. grin grin grin
You should ashamed of yur self.. They are wanting to push a selected president don our throath... Sorry for una Sha.. Shey ur name dey for nominees?
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2023
I have actually received four messages from them.
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by Baronthecelebri: 9:59am On May 24, 2023
Yeah,i have receive it
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by maasoap(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2023
Robchuks77:

You should ashamed of yur self.. They are wanting to push a selected president don our throath.. . Sorry for una Sha.. Shey ur name dey for nominees?

We had an election and you guys lost. Simple
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by maasoap(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2023
saintkel:
u guys r really senseless....always dragging Peter Obi a man who has no structure, no political backbone yet did wonders. .....really ashamed of u guys

Yeah, you did. But why finding it difficult to move on after your loss? grin grin grin
Re: Did You Receive This Message From Presidential Transition Committee? (pic) by DaTruths: 12:47pm On May 24, 2023
Absuchat:
They no born their papa well to send me such trash

They are sending it based on name or state of Origin.

I didn't see it, and they dare not send it to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility / Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts / The Road To Peter Obis Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.