Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. (7539 Views)

Man Shocked As He Catches His Girlfriend Doing Hookup Prostitution At Night / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by kenir(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2023
Number 7 just feels personal, let's hear the story please
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2023
siofra:

I'm not hurt. I'm just stating facts.
- Siofra
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by KingDash09(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2023
That’s why I can never date any babe.. this girls all are hookup babes.. one came earlier like that kind 5:20, she wore a red gown no panties as a sharp guy I ran her quickie for the living to the bedroom Na so we just dey bang go
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by Sirchiboy: 8:12pm On May 24, 2023
KingDash09:
That’s why I can never date any babe.. this girls all are hookup babes.. one came earlier like that kind 5:20, she wore a red gown no panties as a sharp guy I ran her quickie for the living to the bedroom Na so we just dey bang go
You don mean it
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by RTID: 8:13pm On May 24, 2023
Nah omo ale e be
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by ifihearam: 8:57pm On May 24, 2023
Freelancerr:
80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.

How do you clone their whatsapp?
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by Freelancerr(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2023
ifihearam:

How do you clone their whatsapp?

Check my number on my signature let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2023
No 4,not necessarily with towel self, just the mirror thing in different rooms grin
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. by Ayojideonline(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2023
kelvine:
At No 7

Na wa for you oh.
We do research pass google.

Big respect to you hookup lover.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Wash Plate / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.