Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pls Help Trace Gloria Aigbovia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Trace Gloria Aigbovia (776 Views)

Use This To Trace Where You Come From (photo) / PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! / I Am Trying To Trace Abdulmalik Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Trace Gloria Aigbovia by osa332003(m): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2011
pls help me trace a sister i havent seen for 42 years born to my father a benin man late MR R.E AIGBOVIA and to a calabar woman,i got in contact with her after my N.Y.S.C in abuja nigeria arond 1998 i lost the contact when i travelled abroad in 1998 since then i have use all necessary resources at my desposal to find her so am pleading with the entire nairaland family to assist me,her name is GLORIA AIGBOVIA,it is possible she changed her surname,she is dark in complextion and was a teacher in a school in calabar around 1997/98 she had a kid,i have little information about her ,if u are there sister pls show up and contact me your brother OSARETIN AIGBOVIA although we were not born of the same mother u are my blood and flesh i love u and will continue the search i have been undertaking for the past 13 years u can get me through this email osa332003@yahoo.com,or enter face book and type my name or surname sister u will see a lot of your cousins,brothers tec,we love u and looking to the day i will embrace u and say u are welcome home sister.
Re: Pls Help Trace Gloria Aigbovia by Odunnu: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
Ewwwwwwww. . .so much love. I pray you find her
Re: Pls Help Trace Gloria Aigbovia by osa332003(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2011
thanks i appreciate u contribution

(1) (Reply)

Bail Granted At The Courts:what Is Done With The Money? / I Was Paid After Boko Haram Bomb Blast / Matter Of Life Or Death, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.