Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: (637 Views)

APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2023
If I was TINUBU; I Would Ask:

If I was TINUBU; I Would Ask Nigerians Only 5 Sensitive Questions.

Number 1:

Health-Wise:

" What Are The ROLES of The Nigerian Doctors To Alleviating The POVERTY of POOR HEALTHCARE in Nigeria ?"

I Know I cannot Do It All Alone.

Hence; Providing Doctors of Nigeria The OPEN FLOOR To Help Me Contribute To The FAST And QUICK (FAQ) Alleviation of The POVERTY OF POOR HEALTHCARE IN NIGERIA is Highly Pivotal To Helping Nigerians Get Access To Premium and Quality Healthcare Services.

https://www.nairaland.com/7700785/health-wise-contributing-alleviation-poor-healthcare#123331198

2 Shares

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by iammo(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2023
Betty Edu is a Medical Doctor and she was part scripting of the Renewed hope Manifesto and action plan documents on health

Health Care is not cheap, Professional Medical Service of Doctors and nurses are not cheap, drugs are very expensive

Solving this , Health Insurance Laws must be ensured compulsorily for all adults and their dependants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
If I was TINUBU; I Would Ask:

If I was TINUBU; I Would Ask Nigerians Only 5 Sensitive Questions.

Number 1:

Health-Wise:

" What Are The ROLES of The Nigerian Doctors To Alleviating The POVERTY of POOR HEALTHCARE in Nigeria ?"

I Know I cannot Do It All Alone.

Hence; Providing Doctors of Nigeria The OPEN FLOOR To Help Me Contribute To The FAST And QUICK (FAQ) Alleviation of The POVERTY OF POOR HEALTHCARE IN NIGERIA is Highly Pivotal To Helping Nigerians Get Access To Premium and Quality Healthcare Services.

https://www.nairaland.com/7700785/health-wise-contributing-alleviation-poor-healthcare#123331198

So, Clearly - I Ask:

Sensitive Question 1:

Health-Wise:

1) What Are The ROLES of Nigerian Doctors To Alleviating The POVERTY of Poor Healthcare in Nigeria ?

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by BaddestQueen(f): 8:19am On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Betty Edu is a Medical Doctor and she was part scripting of the Renewed hope Manifesto and action plan documents on health

Health Care is not cheap, Professional Medical Service of Doctors and nurses are not cheap, drugs are very expensive

Solving this , Health Insurance Laws must be ensured compulsorily for all adults and their dependants
shatap

1 Like

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Who is "Edu" ?

I will have to run a Google check on that.

Are You A Medical Doctor?
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by iammo(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Who is "Edu" ?

I will have to run a Google check on that.

Are You A Medical Doctor?

No am not

She's the health commissioner of cross Rivers

1 Like

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by BaddestQueen(f): 8:24am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

No am not

hahahahaha stop talking nonsense - tanganga boys
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by Redoil: 8:24am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

that is why we have an organise government and voted for them or do you want to shift the blame of tinubu going to france for the best treatment on the people
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

No am not

Okay, great.

I'll check up.

I'm Presently Living in Cross-River State.

I actually want The Reasonable And Wise (RAW) Medical Doctors in Nigeria to respond to This National Question.

Nairaland is Not A Useless Forum.
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by iammo(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2023
Redoil:

that is why we have an organise government and voted for them

We are the Government, they represent us among us, Medicare cost alot... Doctors and nurses have family to feed and must earn good money

Niger Delta oil can't pay for everyones health

We need to pay health insurance even if it's 3k a month, get medical check up and have Hospital Management board use these crowd funded 3k and Government intervention run Hospitals

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by iammo(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Okay, great.

I'll check up.

I'm Presently Living in Cross-River State.

I actually want The Reasonable And Wise (RAW) Medical Doctors in Nigeria to respond to This National Question.

Nairaland is Not A Useless Forum.

Ok

Over to Nairaland Docs... We have many great Docs here

1 Like

Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

We are the Government, they represent us among us, Medicare cost alot... Doctors and nurses have family to feed and must earn good money

We need to pay health insurance even if it's 3k a month, get medical check up and have Hospital Management board use these crowd funded 3k and Government intervention run Hospitals

You have a point here.

However; why do you think that the funds generated by The Nigerian Government from Taxes and Oil aren't enough to Alleviate The Poverty of POOR HEALTHCARE in Nigeria ?

Besides; Nigerian Doctors are Paid Very Well Compared To Other Jobs in Nigeria. Don't you think so?
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by Redoil: 8:33am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

did you see how the election was massively rigged for some people hence they will never provide any better health care to the people
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by COLOURCUT: 9:40am On May 24, 2023
grin
We have all types of weighbridge system.
Re: If I Was TINUBU; I Would Ask: by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:

Ok

Over to Nairaland Docs... We have many great Docs here

None of them have contributed so far.

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Survival / Rent Collector:When Will Tinubu Use Alpha Beta Platform To Collect Tax Federally / Atiku filed new documents at the Supreme Court accused the Tinubu of forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.