Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,768 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria (4176 Views)

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by mokwechineme: 9:34am On May 24, 2023
This one really looks like ojuju calabar. This one that terribly looks this depressingly emaciated like this. I believe the north knew the game they are playing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by iammo(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2023
cool

Chineme no Ibo man would be President in the next 16 years, by that time you would be fully matured to understand leadership has nothing to do with looks

Obasanjo isnt the finest but he ruled Nigeria the longest

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by Tinubuagbado: 9:50am On May 24, 2023
iammo:
cool

Chineme no Ibo man would be President in the next 16 years, by that time you would be fully matured to understand leadership has nothing to do with looks

Olaniyi Olanamgbuka, no Yoruba will ever rule Nigeria well. All of them will only steal and starve you to death.

Until Igbo's rule, Nigeria will remain a shithole.

Una no get shame.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by iammo(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Olaniyi Olanamgbuka, no Yoruba will ever rule Nigeria well. All of them will only steal and starve you to death.

Una no get shame.....

These comment reminds me of Ojuckwu that starved his own people to death in just 3 years, he lost 3 million souls turning them to Cannibals

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by iammo(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2023
BaddestQueen:

God punish muskili

Ojuckwu is a coward

Who is muskili

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by mokwechineme: 9:57am On May 24, 2023
iammo:
cool

I'm not taiking about ugliness, Obasanjo is clearly those days Ramsey Noah where Tinubu is. I am stating how emaciated he already looks just two days of leaving the Medicare in London.

May be someone should help quote my thread with Tinubu's recent pictures with Tony Blair. I couldn't upload the pics

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by iammo(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2023
mokwechineme:
I'm not taiking about ugliness, Obasanjo is clearly those days Ramsey Noah where Tinubu is. I am stating how emaciated he already looks just two days of leaving the Medicare in London.

May be someone should help quote my thread with Tinubu's recent pictures with Tony Blair. I couldn't upload the pics

Honestly you should worry more about yourself not Tinubu with access to the best of the best medicare money can buy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by beerfraud(f): 10:00am On May 24, 2023
mokwechineme:

8 years is long bros
You may need to end it now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

Ojuckwu is a coward

Who is muskili
Sunday igboho is the biggest coward of all time, if you don't know now you know.
Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by iammo(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2023
marlow1962:

Sunday igboho is the biggest coward of all time, if you don't know now you know.

Lol

Sunday Igboho is far better than Ojuckwu and Kanu combined

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

Lol

Haha see clown
Where is foolgboho now?
Stupid man tried to run, haha pussy coward for a coward tribe who like ass to survive.
Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by BaddestQueen(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

Lol

muskili pant
Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by walex2(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
cool

Obasanjo isnt the finest but he ruled Nigeria the longest which 16yrs they can never be Nigeria president for life. When you talk they will say Nigeria should let them go, who are those stopping you from going? The first thing is to move all your people to South East and you all do your business there, refuse to visit Abuja, Lagos or anywhere by so doing you are already not part of Nigeria again. So if you want to go follow the route I just explained

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by SensualMan1(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2023
mokwechineme:

Here it is Sir! You also have the President-in-waiting sitting down and glancing through documents he will soon take charge of.

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2023
SensualMan1:
Here it is Sir! You also have the President-in-waiting sitting down and glancing through documents he will soon take charge of.

Money has exchanged hands grin
Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by Godwin4444: 2:59pm On May 24, 2023
mokwechineme:
This one really looks like ojuju calabar. This one that terribly looks this depressingly emaciated like this. I believe the north knew the game they are playing.
another Igbo wailer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by mokwechineme: 3:09pm On May 24, 2023
SensualMan1:
bless u my dear. If u can also post the ones they are standing in group pictures, there one notices how frail and emaciated he really is compared to others in those pictures.
Shettima is really grinning and obviously warming up
Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by T8ksy(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Una no get shame.....

Na u no get shame o.

The "owners of Nigeria" have repeatedly told you all (in words and actions) that, "No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria" but you guys are deaf & selectively blind, courtesy of your inherent greed and covetousness.

Nigeria is not for you ( or anyone else for that matter except, of course, the fulanis) so I suggest you wake the phock up and smell the blasted coffee ; no matter how bad the country becomes, the fulanis will never give the ultimate power in the country, to an 8gbo man.

So, it's better you fight for your biafra... ...than One Nigeria with the faint hope of one day having an Igbo man in a.r..s.e.h.o.l.e Rock..

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by jogojogo: 3:29pm On May 24, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Una no get shame.....
South East the worst place to live in Nigeria.
Charity must begin at home

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by JagabanBorgu: 3:35pm On May 24, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Una no get shame.....
Meanwhile the SE they are ruIing is a sh*thøIe

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by demmie1: 3:38pm On May 24, 2023
T8ksy:

Na u no get shame o.

The "owners of Nigeria" have repeatedly told you all (inwards and actions) that, "No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria" but you guys are deaf & selectively blind, courtesy of your inherent greed and covetousness.

Nigeria is not for you ( or anyone else gor that matter except, of course, the fulanis) so I suggest you wake the phock up and smell the blasted coffee ; no matter how bad the country becomes, the fulanis will never give the ultimate power in the country, to an 8gbo man.

So, it's better you fight for your biafra... ...than One Nigeria with the faint hope of one day having an Igbo man in a.r..s.e.h.o.l.e Rock..

They are the most dishonest and self decieving people in the world. I always SMH for them anytime they dabble in issues.

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by Bighead9: 3:40pm On May 24, 2023
mokwechineme:

Okoro quit wailing. Tinubu will rule you for the next four years. grin grin

1 Like

Re: So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2023
Wailing Wailers have just started.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Shutting Down The National Grid Was A Mistake / Reno Omokri Being Exposed and Dragged On Twitter / 8 Die In Rivers Flood Victims Relief Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.