Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,792 members, 7,930,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in (4244 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by bhella10: 1:11pm On May 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

No need to curse anyone just pray God will heal them and give them wisdom
So they don’t kill themselves over nothing
We use kraze to cure craze. Werey la fi n wo were.

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Jollyjustcome: 2:53pm On May 24, 2023
The gods have spoken.
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Jollyjustcome: 2:59pm On May 24, 2023
smiley
Jollyjustcome:
The gods have spoken.
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by aswani(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2023
"The wrath of God would descend mercilessly on you and the curse of the nation would follow you to eternity."

God doesn't care one jot about Naija elections so his wrath ain't falling anywhere.
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by jconsulting(f): 3:24pm On May 24, 2023
Jollyjustcome:
We have been clear about this- swearing in a man whose candidacy and poll result violate the constitution is tantamount to ending Nigeria's democracy. We have said this over and we stand by it.

I make bold to tell the world that the swearing in would never hold. It would never happen. It is against man, against God, against the Constitution of Nigeria, against morality, and against the 200million Nigerians who flatly rejected Tinubu at the polls.

Anyone who tries to swear-in the criminal drug baron is committing a CRIME against 200m people, against the constitution, and against God. And they would not end well. The curse of 200million would follow you and your generations to come.

The wrath of God would descend mercilessly on you and the curse of the nation would follow you to eternity.

I dare you to swear in Tinubu on May 29th. I dare you to hurt 200million people. We sre Africams and the gods rule over the lands. I dare you to insult the gods of the lands. I dare all of you Buhari's bastards to go and swear in a drug baron. And let see how it would end.

Interim govt loading- as willed by the gods. The gods have spoken. He that has ears, let him hear.

Sorry oh wailing brother, swearing in process start tomorrow, May 29 is just the concluding stage.....you are too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by smartleo(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2023
Jollyjustcome:
We have been clear about this- swearing in a man whose candidacy and poll result violate the constitution is tantamount to ending Nigeria's democracy. We have said this over and we stand by it.

I make bold to tell the world that the swearing in would never hold. It would never happen. It is against man, against God, against the Constitution of Nigeria, against morality, and against the 200million Nigerians who flatly rejected Tinubu at the polls.

Anyone who tries to swear-in the criminal drug baron is committing a CRIME against 200m people, against the constitution, and against God. And they would not end well. The curse of 200million would follow you and your generations to come.

The wrath of God would descend mercilessly on you and the curse of the nation would follow you to eternity.

I dare you to swear in Tinubu on May 29th. I dare you to hurt 200million people. We sre Africams and the gods rule over the lands. I dare you to insult the gods of the lands. I dare all of you Buhari's bastards to go and swear in a drug baron. And let see how it would end.

Interim govt loading- as willed by the gods. The gods have spoken. He that has ears, let him hear.

Yo will just sit in your room and type nonsense, just keep watching the inauguration ceremony as it unfolds

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Raf4: 4:19pm On May 24, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

You're just completing the 8 years of wailing under Buhari and you want to willingly enter another 4+4 years of wailing, frustration and gnashing of teeth.
Tinubu is your next President and C-i-C, no amount of your hatred can stop this. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Globad(f): 4:54pm On May 24, 2023
Frank688915:
from Tinubu cannot get apc ticket, to Tinubu cannot win primary to Tinubu can never win presidential election to Tinubu can never be swore in, una no dey tire...loosers wink

Don't mind them

Yeye people

Lamentations of Labourers (LOL)
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Globad(f): 4:54pm On May 24, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

Absolute trash

🗑️ 🗑️
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Printerscanner: 5:09pm On May 24, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

Emilokan Tinubu will be sworn in next Monday, if you are unfortunate enough to troop to the streets, you will be used for shooting practice by soldiers that ran away from Boko Haram
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Paramount01(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2023
GoodofNaija:
Clearly APC helping to push yoruba muslim agenda to dominate the south!

Will you stop that Muslim agenda? Buhari has Muslim agenda, Till now I have not change my name from peter to muhammed,who is giving you this notion ,nothing like islamic agenda

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Jagaban2012: 5:25pm On May 24, 2023
All these cheat beater crew will not fail to surprise us....someone with no address sat in the corner of his dilapidated room typing gibberish...
Seun Oshewa has provided a platform for dick Tom and Harry to be typing ...you have the opportunity to type... And sleep
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by CharleyBright(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

I supported Peter Obi and voted for him.
But I get pissed with all these blunt finality in statements such as saying "mark my words... The swearing in will not hold".

Abeg, una don see tomorrow to say so for certainty that it won't hold?
What if it does hold?

And besides, if it doesn't hold, what will happen? Buhari will continue to be President?
There can't be a vacuum in governance.
It is either Tinubu will be sworn in or Buhari continues as president.

And by the way,what do you understand by interim govt?
You think interim govt will mean Peter Obi being interim president?
In what way will the interim govt you guys are calling for help Peter Obi be president?
Better understand what you are asking for.

Tinubu can be sworn in and later kicked out at the electoral tribunal and Peter can secure his legitimate right of he truly won.

To tell you my honest view, if everything had gone well, Tinubu would not have won, and Peter Obi would not have won also.
The true picture is that all the candidates would not have been able to meet the constitutional requirements to win outrightly.
The election should have gone into a re-run between Tinubu and Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by lildush(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2023
yemmight:
But can't these wailers see beyond sentiments?

No sentiment here sir. Let call a spade a spade.. tinubu is not fit to be president. By character and otherwise. He dint win the election... U know it
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by CloudWalker: 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
lildush:

No sentiment here sir. Let call a spade a spade.. tinubu is not fit to be president. By character and otherwise. He dint win the election... U know it
Na beg I dey beg you o, nor go near eagles square on monday

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by lildush(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2023
CloudWalker:

Na beg I dey beg you o, nor go near eagles square on monday

This is democracy..no a military regime.. here is freedom sir. If the security will arrest people. Den so be it... The voice of the people can not be silenced
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by CloudWalker: 1:19am On May 25, 2023
lildush:

This is democracy..no a military regime.. here is freedom sir. If the security will arrest people. Den so be it... The voice of the people can not be silenced
The voice of ibos

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by yemmight(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2023
lildush:

We for this side we like am like that. Monkey no fine but mama like am.
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by KanwuliaExtra: 6:22am On May 25, 2023
Datti Baba Ahmed said it all.
Only ILLITERATE THUGS will disagree.

APC wants to continue to bring disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerians by show-casing THE WORST of the WORST as political office-holders.
They had no shame bringing BUHARI of SUDAN. . . now, we have to content with YEKINI OGUNLERE from GUINEA CORN-AKRY!

Chai!!!!

When will Nigerians be allowed to be ruled by NIGERIANS?

No who do us dis kain tin? cry
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Christistruth03: 6:34am On May 25, 2023
Post Election loss delusion syndrome

1 Like

Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by lildush(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2023
yemmight:

We for this side we like am like that. Monkey no fine but mama like am.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Oya na. I hop it's worth it
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by lildush(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
CloudWalker:

The voice of ibos

It's high time you people stopped all this rubbish. There is nothing like Igbo Yoruba Hausa.. we are all 1. We are Nigerians.... Can u see wat tinubu have caused? It was not as bad as dis. Before now. But this Lagos state elections caused all this. Please stop it
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by 9jatriot(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2023
Can members of NCAN check his tribe and get back to me before I make my comment?
Re: Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in by Melvess(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

You will just perish if you try to go against it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings / We Are Not Into Politics To Make Money, Says Jonathan / Nollywood Actor, Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo For House Of Reps 2015 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.