Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? (5223 Views)

The Game Ghanaian Movie Soundtract / The Most Hilarious Ghanaian Movie Trailers Ever (still Think Nollywood Sucks?) / New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by dee02(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Ever-chris

everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, that is my verdict on both movie industries
i do not want to and i would never produce a nolly- or golly-rubbish, goodluck to the ones that produce or take part in nollywood!
i am an engineer and that is what i am focusing real hard on

u keep your opinion of the nollywood industry to yourself and nothing would change mine, i have not seen enough to say it is improving! END OFF!!!
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by kelvin(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
trueluva:

I really don't know because nigerians have just been making movies. And, some of them don't know how to act at all. You guys only put nigerians and british people in your movies. I want to know why you guys don't put Ghanians.

I don't think that's entirely true, I mean about featuring Ghanians in Nigerian movies. I remember seeing van, nadia and some others in Nigerian movies and I have watched some Ghanian movies with Nigerian producers.
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by joyblinks(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2008
why are we just killing ourselves because of that guy,

If u watch most Ghanian movies, u will find out that they are been produced by nigerian producers. we go there to bring them up. so what makes them unique. i beg they should Bleep out.

CKZ or whateva ur name is u drink kaikai b4 u come here?

i beg shutup ur mouth.
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by jonjon(f): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
Be careful of overgeneralising. I love the yoruba movies cos they make me laugh till my sides nearly burst. The igbo or so called "english" ones are terrible. Under love, above love, red love, do u love me and such crap. they're are even more horrible now that they have love scenes,those ponmo lips in action!!!!!!!! yuck! undecided

The aki, pawpaw, mr ibu, osuofia and the rest make you ashamed to be a nigerian.

But as horrible as they are, the ghanian ones don't even come close.

As for music, they were ahead of us until about five years back, but i doubt if they can ever catch up again.

Nuff said! kiss
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by jonjon(f): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2008
But i think if ghanians stop trying to copy nigerian movies they'll actually make some headway.
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2010
They are actually improving but God lack of originality is gonna kill them soon. Just finished watching "The game" AND TRUST me I couldn't help myself but notice how how they copy two bollywood movie into one 'race' and 'Ghajini' embarassed embarassed embarassed I just couldn't end it. Another one again is temptation, lord have mercy a total copy of the hollywood movie 'derailed' and so many so many more gosh!
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2010
Even the poster is copied embarassed

Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by naijaobi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
For me, ghana movies aint that good, naija movies are faaaaaaarrrrrrrrr much better,
Nollywood rocks, grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
to be honest all nigerian and ghanaian movies are crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Underrated Movies Of 2020 (so Far) / I Need 24 Hours Movie By Jack Bauer / The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.