Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,414 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Advice Needed On How To Approach A Bolt Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On How To Approach A Bolt Business (262 Views)

If You're A Bolt Driver In Ilorin,kwara State. Share Your Experiences And Advicc / Uber/bolt Business / I Need A Car For Uber/bolt Business In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Approach A Bolt Business by holicalpha(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2023
Hello Guys

Good day

I need information how on to go about an intended Bolt Business

I would really appreciate you all inputs as that is the main reason I am creating this topic

I intend to get a car for Bolt

I will be getting a tokunbo Car , Budget is between 4M to 5M

Getting a good tokunbo car for the business means I get to spend less because I wouldn’t be worried about a faulty car that would make me visit mechanic regularly ( I have a good and trusted dealer l, so getting a good car isn’t an issue)

I need advice on which car is the most suitable for this business

What I intend to get is a Toyota Camry (voltron)

But you guys can give your opinion on which is the most suitable in terms for Low cost of maintenance and low usage of fuel

I currently stay in Edo state but I intended using the car in Abuja (Meaning I will have to get a driver , a trusted one )

I have folks in Abuja that can regularly check on the car’s condition at intervals

Agreements would be signed of course , background check would be done because I intend to involve the Police(I no wan hear say one thing do one thing )

So basically

I need advice on;

the most suitable car to use

How to go about registration for the bolt business

Getting an agreement signed with the driver (unloving a lawyer and the police)

How I can ensure the business is run smoothly

Advisable Amount of weekly returns

And any other tips you may have for me

Thanks for your potential contribution..

mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominque

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Explained / Step By Step Guide To Make 500k In 3 Months / 5 Best Payroll Software In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.