Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,918 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media (3098 Views)

Onyechi Ikpeazu: 7 Things About Lead Counsel Who Defended Adeleke’s Victory / Britain Plans ''Absolutely HUGE Trade Deal'' With Nigeria - UK Media / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by DatNiggaDaz: 5:35pm On May 24, 2023
Emma513:
GOD BLESS YOU. WELCOME
Amen and you too bro.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by beejaay: 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The reason 98% of my friends are all Igbos. Once you have a friend who is Igbo, believe me, you have a loyal and true friend for life. I know this because they are the only people who says and tell you the truth, even though the trith will hurt them and hurt you.

Thesame thing I noticed in politics about them. Very loyal and trusthworzhy. They dont support any politician because of what will favour their interest but competence. Any administration the Igbos support is based on the ability of the politician to deliver, the reason OBJ and GEJ are till today the best years of Nigeria since the return of democracy in 1999.

I love the Igbos die

Im so with you on this....the more i think about it the more i agree with you...i discuss this everywhere and anywhere i am and eventually people always see reason cos no one can fight the truth

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by ndidibabe(f): 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
kettykings:
Comparing the igbo medical doctor and the other tout that disgraced the black race is exactly what is playing out in Nigeria today
This Igbo doctor went to UK at a tender age hence his exposure. Chukwudi from Alaba will do worse than the yoruba tout.

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by Couldntfigurean: 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
An Igbo man will see a country and go home and bring his brothers to come and prosper with him but a Yoruba Muslim will try to block the way for his brothers

7 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by Robinmido(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2023
Do you have evidence to back your claims? If yes please I'll like to see it but if you don't have any evidence please endeavor to tell me how you came to know it
SwissMass:
Do you know the investment, assets and alleged reserved left by Peter Obi in Anambra were left in his fidelity bank, so has to profit from the dividend

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by JaredH: 7:18pm On May 24, 2023
SwissMass:
Hehehehehehehehehe, so saying the truth is now a crime and lying is justice, this people can turn the devil to God, can you imagine, the same Peter Obi that perform during his governorship tenure with tainted corruption was presented as an archangel infact almost God
inferiority complex don finish that tribe..

Them must always compare theirselves to their yoruba masters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by SwissMass: 7:22pm On May 24, 2023
JaredH:
inferiority complex don finish that tribe..

Them must always compare theirselves to their yoruba masters
Those mischievous hypocrites are mentally exhausted

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by JaredH: 7:33pm On May 24, 2023
SwissMass:
Those mischievous hypocrites are mentally exhausted
civil war defeat really mess with their akpu made brains wink

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by Christian36: 7:39pm On May 24, 2023
Afonjas are still the one destroying this country with their two faces attitude.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:06pm On May 24, 2023
Igbo kwenu! Proud of you Nwanne m Nwoke!

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:14pm On May 24, 2023
I really find it very funny, that the SAME people who SPECIALIZE in writing LISTS of NIGERIANS that should be prevented from traveling are now concerned that SOME Nigerians will not be allowed to traveled. Ebow and hypocrisy is like bread and butter!
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2023
Dem it.. this guy was dorgy
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by MrDoGood(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Even before the guys interview, UK already did her thing..

https://www.nairaland.com/7697473/uk-set-ban-nigerian-students

Uk nah scammer them be! No be today them don dey suspend visa for Nigeria..

https://www.nairaland.com/7031337/uk-suspends-student-work-visa

They were looking for something to draw a conclusion and dude gave it to them. They will hold on to that

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media by MrDoGood(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2023
No jokes, I had a one on one experience with Ola on Monday. What came out from his mouth was an abomination.

Dem!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Succeed Abacha - By Jerry Useni / Must See Video And Photos: About Time To Kill This Child Abuse / 9.3bn Returnee Honored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.