Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hot Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up With Very Little Money Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up With Very Little Money Now (266 Views)

4 Hot Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start Right Away With Less Than #30k / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up With Very Little Money Now by Solo777(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2023
HOT BUSINESS YOU CAN START UP WITH #20,000 OR LESS
With just #20,000 you can start any of these businesses now

1. CCTV INSTALLATION BUSINESS:

In this business model, You'll learn how to become an expert CCTV INSTALLATER in the next 30 days and make money from it.

You'll also

When you get the CCTV Installation Business, You'll

1. Learn how to Install CCTV's in banks, churches, halls, schools, offices, hotels, homes and other organizations.

2. learn how to sell CCTV cameras and accessories with zero capital

3. Learn how to Position yourself as an expert so you'll be paid your worth.

4. Learn how to give quotations for your proposals when called upon.

You can do more.....Why do less.

There's nothing like a physical skill in the security niche. Don't toy with this information.

Price : #20,000

2. CAR MONEY BUSINESS:

CAR MONEY BUSINESS

How you can make money selling used cars online.

Car money business is the business of helping car owners/major car dealers to quickly sell their cars for a big and reasonable profit by sharing/promoting the cars online with my secret and fail proof method.

Selling cars in Nigeria or any part of the world is undoubtedly a great way to make cool cash and my research tells me that; a lot of people are interested in this business but they don't know how to start.

Selling cars is one of the most lucrative businesses that have the capability of fetching you lots of cash within a short period of time, and of course, you won't need any capital to start if you follow my secret method and angle that has never failed me in this business for the past 5 years.

You can start the business all by yourself or get a good course on car sales to help you jump the mistakes and start making money quickly.

⚫ What You Don't Need To Start

- You don't need capital to start because I will also show you how to start without any capital

- You don't need to buy any car or rent any shop to start

- You don't need any experience to start

- You don't need any certificate to start

Here Are The 3 Stages Involved In This Car Money Business

1. Do your survey and research for nice cars that people want to sell

2. Discuss with the car owner and reach an agreement

3. Get potential buyers and sell the car with your own cool profits.

Let's say you sell a car of 3 million and you have a 5% commission, that's #150,000 all for you.

Sometimes the commission can be more depending on how good you are to crack a deal.

So now, do more with your phone.....Use your data and time online for your profit.

You can make money selling used cars on

- your Facebook wall,

- Facebook groups and

- Facebook your story,

- on your WhatsApp status and in WhatsApp groups, on Instagram etc.

You can also run ads to make it easier for you.

Price: #15,000

You can do more with your phone.

3. SELLING OTHER PEOPLE'S DIGITAL PRODUCTS

*HOW AFFILIATE MARKETING WORKS*

For an example

I'm promoting the Mini Importation Reloaded business

You can promote the course by running Facebook ads, posting on Facebook groups, your WhatsApp status etc

When you make a sale, you get #22,500 that is 50% since the course is 45k.

10 sales gives you #225,000

So it's about you.....promoting other people's product and getting a commission from every sale you make.

Now you see how people make 6 figures monthly.

Price : #20,000

So pick one business and start today.

Send a WhatsApp message to me at 0817 9687 499 and I'll help you get started with any of them.

(1) (Reply)

This Google Secret Apps Can Make You Millions In 1 Year / Sustainable And Feasibility Business Plan For LPG Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Decoding India's Largest Mutual Fund Company: An In-depth Analysis Of SBI Mutual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.