Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,271 members, 7,897,350 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Journey To The UK - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To The UK (62987 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: My Journey To The UK by gmacnoms(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17
yommitte007:
You don't have to post all this to the world sir. I have been in the UK since a long time and the world doesn't know. Be prepared for the roughness. Warehouse jobs and stupid care jobs. Be prepared for 3 months of regret sir. You will wish u hadn't come.
Hello Sir. It’s been 14 months. With all due respect to them, I never did warehouse nor care. I now work in a prestigious government parastatal. Lots of testimonies. I forgot to mention, I got a car too.

I’m not bragging with these, but encouraging people who have the intentions of leaving. GO FOR IT. Secure the future of your children and enjoy peace

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To The UK by benchosky(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17
Sharp ride....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) / Calabar Residents Block Gutters With Refuse (Photos) / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.