Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Are You Thinking? - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking? (68814 Views)

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking Now? / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 3:23am On Oct 01, 2007
thinking if moondust just think about creamish he will be fyn grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 01, 2007
thinking acidrop need Jayvin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2007
think y u think that? undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2007
thinking b/c u keep thinking of moondust wedding
Re: What Are You Thinking? by moondust(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2007
Thinkin @acid, i've done dat and it feelz worse, cos my baby gots 2 b wit me, not in ma thotz.
Re: What Are You Thinking? by moondust(m): 4:30am On Oct 01, 2007
Thinkin @ toyinrayo, u want her 2 stop?
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2007
naaaah. . .its what friends do. you got a good friend there
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 4:40am On Oct 01, 2007
thinking me shebi? lol, am a good friend now
Re: What Are You Thinking? by moondust(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2007
Thinking,. . . friend? Nah! Acid is a sweetheart.
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 5:03am On Oct 01, 2007
thinking awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, am so flattered cheesy, tnx mehn, atleast someone tell it like it is around here, lol.

thinking i wanna go get lunch, am starving grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by ayefele200(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2007
thinking ACIDROP dosent give a heck about STAR anymore, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2007
Thinking how am i going to type this paper by its due date which is tomm undecidedgosh the book is boring sef angry angry
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2007
girl, me too. am typing a paper right now and i got 3 hrs left to sleep. am sooo bored and sleepy sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2007
lucky you oh cheesy cheesy i have not even started typing my paper yet, since reading the book angry cry, will be sleeping by 4am today cry cry, am fully awake cheesy cheesy cheesy the coffee and soda is working tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2007
i was suppose to read the scarlet letter, have a test on it tomorow . . am on chapter 5 outta 24. . . that book is boring as hell. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nella(f): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2007
toyinrayo:

i was suppose to read the scarlet letter, have a test on it tomorow . . am on chapter 5 out of 24. . . that book is boring as hell. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i know that kind of situation, i curse the lectura at the turn of every single page
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2007
lol chapter 5 shocked shocked shocked, you got a long long way to go my dear good luck my dear, but why don't you go to sparknotes.com (its a website that has helped a lot of students especially the college ones) it will kind of help you through instead of reading the whole book.
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nella(f): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

lol chapter 5 shocked shocked shocked, you got a long long way to go my dear good luck my dear, but why don't you go to sparknotes.com (its a website that has helped a lot of students especially the college ones) it will kind of help you through instead of reading the whole book.

lol! , "miss short cut" grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2007
Nella:

lol! , "miss short cut" grin grin
yes oh am good at that wink wink, the last writing class i had last spring hmmmmmm my grade was an A minus cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nella(f): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy - lol, it's funny because that's d same thing my bro does when he is given such assignment, lol!!

I guess i just have a little more pacient 4 such sha, as long as i curse d teacher at d turn of every page

A minus - n d people that acctually read it probably got a C or soo -- lol, i wouldn't blame them sha-lol
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

lol, i know sparknotes, you think i'll be reading this book if i didn't know? my teacher, i gotta admit is not stupid. . .gives books that u can't easily find help online undecided undecided
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2007
You have to be smart when writing papers like that, and googles helps a lot of time also wink. yes oh my sister i wonder how i got an A minus in  that class wink cheesy cheesy, but i add more with it using my experience i had from other class depending on what the paper was based on.

I love reading oh, but those book who are given to read are to boring jare angry angry,u dey try sha since u read them tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2007
toyinrayo:

lol, i know sparknotes, you think i'll be reading this book if i didn't know? my teacher, i gotta admit is not stupid. . .gives books that u can't easily find help online undecided undecided
lol well you can do searches on other website like ask, yahoo and google, trust me u will find something to write on, including the ones you have already read
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Nella(f): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2007
yes i must admit, the books r a big bore! - i just look at the book, and then at the teacher and just nod n say - " understandable"

if i could only stuff it to his or her mouth  grin
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2007
lol i feel you there, most times i cuss at them wink
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2007
ayefele200:

thinking ACIDROP dosent give a heck about STAR anymore, cry cry cry cry cry
thinkin i be crazy 2 4get star, i still gat luvin 4 u mehn kiss

thinkin waddup moodizy, waddup toyin and nella
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2007
thinking if acid went to class today sef undecided undecided

thinking i no send some people jare, always looking for ways to fu ck peoples mood angry angry

thinking how hungry i am now cry cry, damn almost time for lecture sad sad sad
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 4:15am On Oct 02, 2007
thinking yes oo, i did
Re: What Are You Thinking? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:30am On Oct 02, 2007
thinking good 4 you wink wink
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2007
thinking ama good girl recently, maybe its because i have been warned
Re: What Are You Thinking? by Islander(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2007
Thinking that my warnings have finally paid off, yippeee. Acid is in school, buena la nina kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking? by acidrop(f): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2007
thinking thanks islander 4 d wake up call, but nxt tym dont use the cane ooooooooooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (81) (Reply)

Answer A Question With A Question / Top 5 Nairalanders I Want to Meet / Nigerian Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.