Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,856 members, 7,906,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

BMW Unveils 2024 5-series And I5. DO YOU LIKE THE NEW LOOK? (see pictures) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BMW Unveils 2024 5-series And I5. DO YOU LIKE THE NEW LOOK? (see pictures) (249 Views)

BMW Unveils X6 In The World's 'blackest Black' / Bmw Unveils The All-new, 2020 X3 M And X4 M (pictures) / BMW Unveils All-new 7 Series (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BMW Unveils 2024 5-series And I5. DO YOU LIKE THE NEW LOOK? (see pictures) by CarDizaa: 12:42pm On May 25, 2023
The 5-series has long been regarded as BMW’s middle-child sedan, providing the ideal balance of size between a 7-series and the 3-series that are the ultra-luxury and stiff-sporty models respectively. The all new 5-series has been redesigned from the ground up to square up against rivals from Audi, Genesis and Mercedes-Benz. The redesign unveiled today sees the 5-series and the all-electric i5 variant that are identical similar to the 7-series and i7.

For 2024, there will only be two 5-series models available: the 530i and 540i. The 530i has a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with a 255-hp turbocharger and may be had with rear- or all-wheel drive. The 375 horsepower inline-six and all-wheel drive are standard on the 540i. An additional 48-volt hybrid system is used with both. According to BMW, the 540i should have enough power to reach 60 mph in 4.5 seconds. For the 2025 model year, a plug-in hybrid powertrain is predicted to be available.

While genuine leather upholstery remains an option, BMW has included a vegan-friendly option called Veganza this time around. The Premium package adds a heated steering wheel, a head-up display, and more; and the Executive package adds the panoramic glass roof as well as power rear sunshade, glass interior controls, and an interior camera.

Every 5-series variant includes a sizable curved digital panel with a 14.9-inch touchscreen for the infotainment system and a 12.3-inch reconfigurable gauge display. All variants come equipped with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a Harman/Kardon audio system, and a video game console BMW calls AirConsole that can only be used while the car is parked. A head-up display is an option.

The 5-series is equipped with the typical driver-assistance technologies, such as automated emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring, as standard equipment; however, more sophisticated functions, such as BMW’s Highway Assistant hands-free driving mode, are only available as options.

For more car news check http://cardizaa.com/2023/05/24/all-new-5-series-unveiled/

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2004 Porsche Cayenne S - 3.8m / Direct Foreign Used 2012 Mercedes Benz Ml350 For Sale / The Most Expensive Cars In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.