Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,919 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings (2320 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by OpzyGist(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2023
In Migori, Kenya, a woman named Maryann Anyango has delightedly shared a captivating photograph of the beautiful house she constructed after diligently saving for nearly five years. Anyango, who is married to a tricycle rider known as a “keke” driver, expressed her joy while recounting how she managed to accumulate the funds necessary to build their mud-walled abode.

Initially, Anyango began her savings journey by setting aside money for iron sheets. However, due to financial constraints, she was unable to commence the construction immediately. Undeterred, she persevered over the course of five years, diligently saving every bit she could.

She eagerly revealed, “After five years of saving, we finally commenced the construction process in December. Although I had …

See the full details here;

https://opzygist.com.ng/news/we-started-building-in-december-wife-of-keke-rider-builds-mud-walled-house-with-her-savings-of-5-years/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by theophorus(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2023
Correct Wife Material.
No be those "I cannot thank You for 10k".

If Hilda Baci fit cooperate make she DM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by Jollos(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2023
We are happy for you.
Re: We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by Baronthecelebri: 10:05am On May 26, 2023
Good one
Re: We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by stanliwise(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2023
theophorus:
Correct Wife Material.
No be those "I cannot thank You for 10k".

If Hilda Baci fit cooperate make she DM.
This your weed plug ehn. Ask am Wetin e mix
Re: We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by bestman09(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2023
sad
Re: We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings by marlow1962(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2023
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Can You Bang This Curvy South African Sekx Therapist For 30mins Non-stop / I Am A Finished Man / We've Bn Friends Lik Forever Buh Now We Have Feelings For Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.