Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,207 members, 7,919,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) (684 Views)

Moment Ooni Of Ife Arrived At 21st Olu Of Warri's Coronation / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by Bvlgari: 3:54pm On May 25, 2023

1 Share

Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by SerikiFulani(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2023
Why didn't he bow to the Ooni of ife ?
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by RedboneSmith(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2023
SerikiFulani:

Because he is not obligated to. If Jide Kosoko meets the Obi of Onitsha he is also more than welcome not to bow. Igbos won't be mad.
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by MrColdsweat: 4:23pm On May 25, 2023
I think it is disrespectful for ooni to sit down while shaking Pete edochie a whole ebubedike. I thought people from the waste have respect for elders?
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by MrColdsweat: 4:26pm On May 25, 2023
SerikiFulani:
The gallant igbo bows to no one.
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The gallant igbo bows to no one.
But you find it disrespectful for the Ooni to seat and while shaking Edochie, right? 🤷‍♂️
Bloody hypocrite!

You are wrong about the bolded, son! Check below. 🤣🛐

Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by MrColdsweat: 4:33pm On May 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But you find it disrespectful for the ooni to seat and greet Edochie, right? 🤷‍♂️
The yorubas claim respect for elders is fundamental to their culture. The ooni, who is an embodiment of yoruba cultural values, should have prostrated for pete, an elder....Except prostrating for elders is strictly reserved for yoruba elders.
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The yorubas claim respect for elders is fundamental to their culture. The ooni, who is an embodiment of yoruba cultural values, should have prostrated for pete.
And Edochie was supposed to prostrate down and kiss the Ooni's shoe!
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by MrColdsweat: 4:42pm On May 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

And Edochie was supposed to prostrate down and kiss the Ooni's shoe!
Ooni is a small boy. I knew him back when we has defrauding people on the island. Pete edochie knows this, that is why he gave ooni exactly what he deserved; a pat on the back.

Also, we are in the modern age. Ideas like kissing the shoes of a fellow man as a sign of respect, is archaic. There are better ways of showing respect, like equal treatment. Please grow up.
Re: Moment Ooni Of Ife & Pete Edochie Exchanged Greetings At An Event (vid) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

As an ofeke, and conman, Pete edochie gave him exactly what he deserved; a pat on the back.
I wouldn't stoop down to insult your man or tribe. 🤣
Pet Edochie is such loyal man!😁
I can see the loyalty in his eyes,more of fear and respect for the Ooni!🤣

(1) (Reply)

Four Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2023 / “I'll Rather Lose All My Followers, Have Mohbad Here”- Naira Marley / Rema Performs “calm Down At Ballon D’or 2023 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.