Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why Women Are Forks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Forks (633 Views)

Why Women Cheat / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Forks by DyshApp: 9:59pm On May 25, 2023
I once gave a seminar to Singles on the differences between Men and Women and the best analogy I could use to describe our differences was crockery. Men and Women are different in function and once we can embrace these differences we can actually exploit its significance.

Women are just like forks. Shapely by design, for the function of bearing great loads with a flare of sophistication and grace. A true example of our ability to carry great loads is the journey to Motherhood. We are able to carry and deliver children, not once, but often multiple times in quick succession. It is said that if a man were ever to go through labour for just an hour, they would die.

Women are able to carry multiple problems and foster effective solutions with great empathy. In addition to this, women are able convert things from one form to another. For example, give her a house and she'll give you a home, give her a seed and she'll give you are garden, give her criticism and she'll give you......I think you get my drift.

A Fork is very useful but its ultimate function is enhanced when used in collaboration with a knife.

When deciding on a future partner one should
think: Is this the knife for my fork? You don't want a fork to align with a chopstick or a knife to align with a tweezer. This is the recipe for frustration!

Join our Relationship Lounge, where you can explore a variety of stories📜, receive valuable relationship advice, and engage in interactive games and sessions. Join our community today and enhance your connections!🙂

Re: Why Women Are Forks by Nyascobar1414: 10:31pm On May 25, 2023
Writeup for simps and men that haven't realised their worth!
Re: Why Women Are Forks by DyshApp: 10:35pm On May 26, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Writeup for simps and men that haven't realised their worth!

Why do you say so?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 50k / People Treat Me Badly Because I Didn't Attend An Ivy League School / If You're At Work, Drop A Selfie*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.