Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" (781 Views)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by 1nice(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2023
PLEASE, DON’T GIVE UP - PETER OBI SENDS POWERFUL MESSAGE TO OBIDIENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDkZswa5Kvw&pp=ygUmUGV0ZXIgT2JpIHRvIG9iaWRpZW50cyBkbyBub3QgZ2l2ZSB1cCA%3D

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by babdap: 10:27pm On May 25, 2023
Bloggers
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:27pm On May 25, 2023
He means "...Obi supporters, PLEASE continue to pay attention to me, I know I lost fair and square but I don't know what to do with myself now that the elections are over..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by jahsharon: 10:29pm On May 25, 2023
This thing dey pain am.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us; As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by 1nice(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2023
babdap:
Bloggers
Nothing like bloggers here: for the rightful owner is about to reclaim his stolen mandate.

Peter Obi doing the needful!!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by 1nice(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2023
jahsharon:
This thing dey pain am
As e dey pain you, e go dey sweet obidients!!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by 1nice(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
He means "...Obi supporters, PLEASE continue to pay attention to me, I know I lost fair and square but I don't know what to do with myself now that the elections are over..."

Trash!!!
Always writing rubbish.

You and tribalism are like soup and fufu.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
1nice:

I'm always writing rubbish.

I and tribalism are like soup and fufu.

Work on yourself, ozor!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by 1nice(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Work on yourself, ozor!
You are the one to work on yourself because you behave like ozor!!
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by seeyounow2: 10:49pm On May 25, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by BlackAdams007: 11:00pm On May 25, 2023
They are still Obedient, my prayer is just for he who really won the election truthfully should be the president, i don't know who but of it was rigged ooo or not the rightful person should rule.
Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by mrvitalis(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Eya your English teacher did your dirty sha ...see the results of lack of comprehensive ability sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2023
The same person that see court as sleeping place

Re: Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" by 1nice(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2023
yarimo:
The same person that see court as sleeping place
Another propaganda from haters.

All propaganda against Peter Obi shall fail!!

(1) (Reply)

Disquiet In Immigration As Acting CG Adepoju Officially Retires Tomorrow / Benin Feels The Pinch As Neighbouring Nigeria Ends Fuel Subsidies / Foreign Reserves Drop By Over $600M In First 18 Days Of Tinubu’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.