Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) (270 Views)

Who Has Received This Message / Who Else Received FREE Airtime From Standard Chartered Bank? / Who Else Received This Message From IRS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by obembet(f): 7:05am On May 26, 2023
I just received a message from Presidential Transition Council (PTC) , though the message as nothing to do with scams but I just want to be careful.

Here is the message:

Presidential Transition Council (PTC) - Let's maintain Unity as one people and one nation. Let's support the new administration and build a Nigeria that we can all be proud of

Source: obembet

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Realguyman1(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2023
I did "but deleted it instantly"
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by chiefolododo(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2023
I think I received something like that ,just that I didn't bother to open it
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by RealLordZeus(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2023
PTC doing the work of NOA.... I wonder why that agency still dey collect allocation
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Alexandersantos(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2023
Realguyman1:
I did "but deleted it instantly"
why did u delete it or are u against the unity of the country
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Puremind1225: 7:54am On May 26, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Which unity are you talking about, or are you from Mars?
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Realguyman1(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2023
Alexandersantos:
I'm not against Nigeria unity (if Nigeria really want to be unite and do things rightfully), and neither am I in support of the Nigeria current nonsense we call unity in Nigeria.

At least we saw in the news of recent when the minister of education of came out to say he have no clue about education "but was appointed minister of education by Buhari out of nepotism and bigotry". Is that the kind of country one should be proud of supporting it unity?
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by osmosis101(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2023
I have more than 7sms from dem til yesterday
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by obembet(f): 7:59am On May 26, 2023
Alexandersantos:

U know his brother lose electron, the pain still dey his body...

Puremind1225:

Don't worry, when court favor ur brother, u will talk about unity grin
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Alexandersantos(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2023
Puremind1225:

nigeria can be unified if we all come together(citizens) to make it happen...we shouldn't always expect the gov to be the one to spare-head thing like this...CHANGE BEGINS WITH US...
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Alexandersantos(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2023
Lol
obembet:

U know his brother lose electron, the pain still dey his body...

Don't worry, when court favor ur brother, u will talk about unity grin
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by obembet(f): 8:12am On May 26, 2023
Alexandersantos:
nigeria can be unified if we all come together(citizens) to make it happen...we shouldn't always expect the gov to be the one to spare-head thing like this...CHANGE BEGINS WITH US...

The only way Nigeria can be better is if we return to regional system...

Many people still blame FG for the backward in Thier state. When u governor refuse to work and u keep voting him, yet u blame Buhari for bad government.

Nlfpmod
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Presidential Transition Council (PTC) by Alexandersantos(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2023
obembet:

The only way Nigeria can be better is if we return to regional system...

Many people still blame FG for the backward in Thier state. When u governor refuse to work and u keep voting him, yet u blame Buhari for bad government.

that's why i said the change begins with us(the masses) and one of our problem in nigeria is that we vote for money and note the right candidate

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Biography: Life Story And Age / Rally Trade Academy / 2017 Foreign Used White On Black Toyota Corolla Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.