Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert (33551 Views)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Renewed Hope Concert Organising Committee List Causes War Among APC Youths. / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by dododawa1: 11:22am On May 26, 2023
OBIDENTs right now will be several EATING agbado.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by kayzeesoft(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2023
wolesmile:
Peter Obi's concert by Psquare that was obviously scanty was massive to them.

#RenewedHopeConcert that held on a Thursday, with entrance strictly by invitation, and which eventually witnessed massive crowd by evening, with another mammoth crowd outside the venue, is a flop to them.

Must we hate on everything done by the opponent?
Na their Way be that.
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by Femeto: 11:25am On May 26, 2023
Awon elebi artist. grin
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by rummmy: 11:36am On May 26, 2023
GodPrince:
90% angry Nigerians? Or ur ipob terrorists? You dull Obi supporters always think majority of Nigerians are stupid like you that's why we correctly renamed you headless mobs as HOE-BIDIOTS. hopeless bitter LOSER. That downfall you wish on Timaya for doing his entertainment job for patriotic Nigerians that downfall is what you shall experience in your already dying life. Rest in pieces
patriotic Nigerians stopping fellow Nigerians from voting and carting away ballot boxes while the criminal umpire did nothing apart from asking people to go to court .
Im an oracle of the most high and you must rest in pieces before me .
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by chatinent: 11:38am On May 26, 2023
Tony Tetuila my man...finally, Tinubu don hit your car. Enjoy bro.
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by porthouse7(f): 11:52am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
What a massive flop.
campaign don finish my bro

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by akakurukukaku(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Those who assisted mc oluomo to snatched and brutalize voters that voted against tinubu are the ones invited to perform.Tinubu will recover all the money he spent in bribing party members,thugs,INEC chairman and the tribunals from the public funds.He won't lose.

It's normal thing. That will not stop him from transforming Nigeria. If Tinubu is poor how can he make Nigeria rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by deeva2: 12:01pm On May 26, 2023
From today on, I will not listen to Asake, Qdot, Brymo, Wande Coal, Fireboy, Timaya Waje’s songs again. They have corn in their pockets and they are after my life.

I will only be listening to Odumeje, sorry Odumodu songs going forward.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by ORIAYO70(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2023
drizslim:
Majority of Everyone wen sing there na breadwinners them be , them de find daily Bread

No be say they won't jubilate wen P.O takes back his mandate

Anyone talking about mandate is intellectual disgruntled, any sane element will know that once a President is sworn in Kosi Iyalaya eni to le yipada.

Mandate ko mandator ni.
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by Okhuadams(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by Shattuck(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2023
FILEBE:
Cost of governance is truly expensive. The money paid to organize these concerts will begin and finish projects at grassroots and others .
These concerts have no significant value to the masses.

some fools think this is a good sign of flexing from the tinubu administration, the cost of this concert is still at the expense of the national Treasury.
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by FILEBE(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2023
Shattuck:
some fools think this is a good sign of flexing from the tinubu administration, the cost of this concert is still at the expense of the national Treasury.

True. The money spent will be gotten back in 10 folds. To begin with, it isn't even their money. I don't rate these politicians at all

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by foleskay(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2023
Femeto:
Awon elebi artist. grin
Ori e baje. Na pasuma and asake u dey call elebi artist?? U mumu gan oo
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by GodPrince: 2:23pm On May 26, 2023
rummmy:
patriotic Nigerians stopping fellow Nigerians from voting and carting away ballot boxes while the criminal umpire did nothing apart from asking people to go to court .
Im an oracle of the most high and you must rest in pieces before me .
you are just a mere mortal and as vulnerable as a mere chicken so you're already resting in pieces, dead mothafucka
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by BidenDTrounced: 2:23pm On May 26, 2023
olatade:
A renewed Hope.

May Tinubu/Shetima succeed.

Children of hate, just few days to go tongue
kiss
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by razzydoo(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2023
In Davido's voice; them say I carry BAT, shey na Obi I for carry🥳🎶🥳

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by honcdm(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2023
Empty hall
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by Nwadu: 5:07pm On May 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This celebration is ephemeral

An ephemeral celebration
Transient, fleeting, short-lived, momentary, transitory and a fly - by - night holla baloo of a noisy razzmatazz

Grab my weed while I walk out of this thread

Guy you too go school to dey do Yahoo na. Which level. Go and grab a job with a good company na
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by jconsulting(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2023
aylagos:
Oya let’s us go and unfollow all these guys on social meduuiim because they are Obidient let’s show them please 🙏

Will your unfollow reduce them, children of hate and anarchy
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by mp3ree: 6:56pm On May 26, 2023
rummmy:
Lolzz.,.
The real nigas deserted the event knowing fully well what they will get from 90% angry Nigerians.
As for timaya and co,their downfall have just started..
We are perciving them as enemies of a better Nigeria.

Na your own dem dey?
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by mp3ree: 7:09pm On May 26, 2023
Shattuck:

E reach money for election?

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by rummmy: 8:46pm On May 26, 2023
GodPrince:
you are just a mere mortal and as vulnerable as a mere chicken so you're already resting in pieces, dead mothafucka
i don't swallow my words ..watch and see.
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by Anaconda76: 10:37pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu/Shetimma ...All man don align. Hunger is real baby! grin grin
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by Merisbankie(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2023
deeva2:
From today on, I will not listen to Asake, Qdot, Brymo, Wande Coal, Fireboy, Timaya Waje’s songs again. They have corn in their pockets and they are after my life.

I will only be listening to Odumeje, sorry Odumodu songs going forward.

Wtf is ODUMODUBLVCK lol 😂 someone that can’t match portable
Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by OvertheTop(m): 1:48am On May 27, 2023
Harrynight:
cheesy

Same Yeyebrities who were against tinubu presidential ambition.
Some of them even gather supporters to vote against him, well it's all about their pockets... Now They cash out to perform and to Parise same tinubu.

Guy, at the End of the Day....
Each and Everyone of us.....Is all About our Pocket

1 Like

Re: Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert by MrDetermined: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Merisbankie:

Wtf is ODUMODUBLVCK lol 😂 someone that can’t match portable

Watch and see how that guy will keep murdering tracks, he's just an underdog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.