Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,879 members, 7,912,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

“I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin (633 Views)

Alafin Of Oyo Sends Youngest Wife Packin Over Claims Of Cheating With Kwam / Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends Wife Out Over Allegations Of Sleeping With KWAM1 / Alaafin Of Oyo Reportedly Sends Wife Packing Over Adultery Allegation With Kwam1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin by Dollyspyz(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2023
Popular comedian Oribi has sent his wife packing in a new video that has gone viral. In the video, Oribi can be seen arguing with his girlfriend to leave his house. The argument escalates more and more while Oribi his tells his wife to leave.

The video has been met with mixed reactions online. Some people have praised Oribi for standing up for himself, while others have criticized him for being disrespectful to his girlfriend just of classy

The video has sparked a debate about gender roles and financial independence. Some people believe that Oribi is right to be upset about his girlfriend because of his other girlfriend classy, while others believe that he is being controlling and sexist.

Read More at: https://gossipinfo.com.ng/i-stand-by-you-when-you-have-nothing-popular-comedian-oribi-sends-wife-packing-over-new-lover/

Re: “I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin by duduade: 8:16am On May 26, 2023
Una no well

Rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin by thesicilian: 8:24am On May 26, 2023
Standing by someone when he's struggling without helping him in any way actually makes it more difficult because now he has to take care of you as well as himself in the midst of all the struggle.

(1) (Reply)

Fans In Disbelief As Isreal DMW Celebrates His Wife’s 22nd Birthday / I Was Beautiful When I Came And Now Resemble Baboon-singer Portable Cries Out / Congratulations To Adeleke Family As Davido And Chioma Welcome A New Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.