Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? (37934 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by reiddecuti: 1:05pm On May 27, 2023
Good old memory days.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by mymadam(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2023
OK
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by AleAirHub(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2023
Rugged you 💪 grin cheesy
The weight of slap I ate because this drug's name eh grin
Epositive:
Na drugs own worse

Especially that Tetracycline grin

On your way to the shop, you were so assured you will get it right after repeating it. But immediately you greeted the chemist, you're in trouble. embarassed

Chemist: what do you need my boy?

Me his boy: 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Innocentboy007: 1:12pm On May 27, 2023
E do me countless times 😩😂
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 27, 2023
Message wey them go send you, as you dey recite am carry dey run, you go still end up stop for road play small with other street children.

When the play clear for your eye, you go stand begin try to remember the items. Na there you go know say beatings dey wait you for house!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by ghettochild4u(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Na that recitation go make person forget am.

Chei , good old days wey we dey enjoy tyre rolling , sand playing , killing lizards , chasing mouse etc but now na how to sort out bills and not to be left behind man dey reason.
I can't count how many innocent lizards I killed.... esp the females...
Dear God forgive my sins...
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by respect80(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
They stop sending me on such errand when I came back home two days later. Dem no see money, dem no see sugar. grin

I masturbate with that Joy soap like mad. Joy, Lux and Imperial leather soap was so creamy.

My father likes Imperial leather soap maybe because of the scent but, when he calculated the amount he spent on the soap every week, he switched to Tura soap.

He switched to Tura?
You mean Tura was cheaper than Imperial leather then, or because you couldn't masturbate with Tura?
Idongerit...
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by dyera(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2023
Epositive:
Na drugs own worse

On your way to the shop, you were so assured you will get it right after repeating it. But immediately you greeted the chemist, you're in trouble. embarassed

You really know how far grin
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Exmilitant(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
frndfghtr:
try medicated soap lite, premier cool, delta cool or ncha awusa, Hausa native soap is good for masturbation
Your penis go peel if you use those soap.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by CalmStormy: 2:18pm On May 27, 2023
Amapiano , steady vibe !
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2023
The old time was sweet enough.not now again.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by folake4u(f): 2:33pm On May 27, 2023
Lol. All my errands, I always went with a list. I nor kuku get power.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Passionate888: 2:41pm On May 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
They stop sending me on such errand when I came back home two days later. Dem no see money, dem no see sugar. grin

I masturbate with that Joy soap like mad. Joy, Lux and Imperial leather soap was so creamy.

My father likes Imperial leather soap maybe because of the scent but, when he calculated the amount he spent on the soap every week, he switched to Tura soap.
Tura dey bleach person o
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by MALAGI6210: 2:54pm On May 27, 2023
Hey life inside Life
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2023
Epositive:
Na drugs own worse

You'd be line abeg gimme kakeracyclin..
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by freshkpomo(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
MrAgbako:
Las las by the time I jam Osaze or Pedro make we dey play for street and we play small children rough play I go forget watin dem send me. I go just go back house and tell my mom say I no see am buy.
Sometimes wen dem send me message I fit reach street join boys play street ball small and I go reach house with money after long minutes or hours and tell mama say I no see am buy. Mumsy go look my leg and see say e dirty.

Chai neighbor begging that year sweet oh, I nor know why mama bobo and mama uhunoma plus bros Osayi like me that year Sha because before them hear my voice them don cross come dey beg oh. Some times them go carry cane dey form say them dey beat me dey tell me nor do am again o....

This was them time when everyone came together to raise a child, a time where the full community are were like one big family, everyone ate together then, the boys loved each other and not killing each other for cultism. But now neighbor nor be neighbor Again, you can't even tell someone not to beat their child because everyone is now minding their business and that's why there is so much hatred and anger in the society of today.

1 Like

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Styluss: 3:14pm On May 27, 2023
Omo, I go reach there still forget wetin dem send me
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,I can't remember how many times I was a victim of this.... How many of y'all were victims as well? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Nilon: 3:57pm On May 27, 2023
Exmilitant:

when you start to dey fúck? I fùck my first gal at seven
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:30pm On May 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,I can't remember how many times I was a victim of this.... How many of y'all were victims as well? grin grin grin
when did you guys started using y'all in your vocabulary
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Exmilitant(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2023
Nilon:
when you start to dey fúck? I fùck my first gal at seven
I started fucking at 18.
Funny how some of us who grew up in the street were novice in those areas.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by seasy: 8:41pm On May 27, 2023
Lol
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by ObalendeCMS: 9:37pm On May 27, 2023
I have a very retentive memory so I never had to repeat or sing this.

Only when I had to get drugs from a chemist shop & she writes it for me.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by Nmezor(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2023
What a funni thread. grin grin I can't remember doing this sha
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by botboy: 12:23pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Epositive post=123392932]Na drugs own worse

Me his boy:
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by cayorday89(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Epositive post=123392932]Na drugs own worse

Me his boy:
Was never a victim cos mum sold most things that we needed at home, we just enter shop and pick, but this tetracycline and Flagyl came to my mind when I first saw this on Facebook, because my elder sister will always forget whenever she was sent to buy it, me I just stick with capsule 💊red and yellow when my turn reach.
Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by cayorday89(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2023
Exmilitant:

Gold old days, one thing that I still remember about imperial leather is the way that sticker on the soap remains till the last days without falling off.

1 Like

Re: Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? by SpearofGod(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24
HydraFeeds:
Na that recitation go make person forget am.

Chei , good old days wey we dey enjoy tyre rolling , sand playing , killing lizards , chasing mouse etc but now na how to sort out bills and not to be left behind man dey reason.
Did you grow in Udu, Delta State?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.