Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This (2461 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Man Leaves Surgery Room, Runs After Girlfriend Reading His Phone Chats (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by turmacs(f): 6:29pm On May 26, 2023
What will be your reaction grin

2 Likes

Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
More like "How to get away with murder" - I like that series 😁
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by taylor89(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2023
undecided
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2023
i would believe the book really is about....HOW TO KILL MEN WITH SEX...and get away with it!
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by westlius(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i would believe the book really is about....HOW TO KILL MEN WITH SEX...and get away with it!
Correct guy
My taught too
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by Eunoiaa(f): 2:15pm On May 27, 2023
Where can I get this?

I'll like a copy.

Persephone1, you want to order a bulk purchase of this? grin
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Which kin book be this? grin grin grin
Eunoiaa:
Where can I get this?

I'll like a copy.

Persephone 1, you want to order a bulk purchase of this? grin
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by Eunoiaa(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Which kin book be this? grin grin grin

Lol... it's actually fiction.

It looks interesting.
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by Sonnobax15(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
grin
The author won't be foolish to write such a book without having another version of --"how to kill a woman". I will definitely go for it..No big deal...
Re: You Come Home And Catch Your Wife/Girlfriend Reading This by Streetmovement(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

See wetin una dey read grin

Sex should be included in that book, at least so many men don cross over using that road grin

If na me I go collect am the book follow read make I dey 2 steps ahead cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Unforgettable Texts! / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break / Pls I Kindly Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.