Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria (753 Views)

Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests / 2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Newton2024: 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
Fake prophets should stop tarnishing the image of genuine ones because carnal people don't have the discerning mind to different between false prophets and true prophets. They don't have the discretion. Enough is enough!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Wodu89: 9:04pm On May 26, 2023
I saw the revelation of Tinubu winning the presidency before most prophets did in the country. I told people and shooke even my landlord who's a stanuch AOC supported January 1st. He was shocked and asked me how I knew and if the election had been conducted.

Listen, that Tomubu won the election doesn't mean it's the will of God. He's not the rightful winner and stile the election. Okay?

So, leave prophets and ministers alone
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Realguyman1(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 9:05pm On May 26, 2023
It will also mark the beginning of drug baron presidents

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Crystalsweetnes(f): 9:07pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Wodu89 post=123389025]I saw the revelation of Tinubu winning the presidency before most prophets did in the country. I told people and shooke even my landlord who's a stanuch AOC supported January 1st. He was shocked and asked me how I knew and if the election had been conducted.

Listen, that Tomubu won the election doesn't mean it's the will of God. He's not the rightful winner and stile the election. Okay?

So, leave prophets and ministers alone

Who is the righful winner please?
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Wodu89: 9:10pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Crystalsweetnes post=123389090][/quote]

Tinubu gathered an army of herbalists, spiritualists and native doctor. That's why he started campaigning late. The entire spiritual work started Junly before the election proper.

Sorry guys, Tinubu made a covenamt with the devil and is backed by the devil. That's why votes kept changing to his and he won..

Nigeria will need prayers going forward
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2023
They are all FALSE PROPHETS, RELIGION IS A SCAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Wodu89: 9:15pm On May 26, 2023
Ajagunakin:
They are all FALSE PROPHETS, RELIGION IS A SCAM!

You will witness the morinound economy before your very eyes this administration. And will be forced Helter skelter to seek for aid. Not to worry. It's coming to you to make you a believer
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
Wodu89:

You will witness the morinound economy before your very eyes this administration. And will be forced Helter skelter to seek for aid. Not to worry. It's coming to you to make you a believer

Believer of what? False prophets or bogus religions that contradicts itself at every turn? Spits!
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by AntiTerrorist: 10:48pm On May 26, 2023
Crystalsweetnes:
Who is the righful winner please?
Obi
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by BRIMBRAM: 10:51pm On May 26, 2023
OfoIgbo:
It will also mark the beginning of drug baron presidents

And the end of the dream for any Igbo to become President. grin
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by BRIMBRAM: 10:56pm On May 26, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol grin Prophet of doom. grin funny people.

Anyway, Tinubu is the father of prophecies. He by himself already prophesied that he is the next President of Nigeria before the election. Is there a greater faith than a believe in a statement "EMILOKAN", "it is my turn"?

He has also Prophesied alot of positive things that will happen in his administration. All shall come to pass by the grace of the Creator of Peter Obi who made him come third and not first because God rewards hard work and wants the best for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Presidency Will Mark The End Of Political Prophecies In Nigeria by BRIMBRAM: 11:01pm On May 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Obi

If truely Peter Obi won and was denied victory. It won't be a matter of "Go to court" there would have been crisis here and there. A reaction by Nigerians for being denied their choice of president. Infact it would have been impossible for the gubernatorial election to hold.

But every where remained so calm. Not even in Rivers State where it is alleged that there was massive rigging for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It's really because, you can't stomach a Yoruba man by the name Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becoming Nigeria's President.

If were to be Shekau that will succeed Buhari you would not make as much noise as you are.

As long as it is not Tinubu. They will be so happy. But the man has been so kind to them. Very kind to a fault infact.

Well it is no more than the diseases of the heart called ENVY, HATE, PRIDE AND SELF DELUSION that has made them so sick.

One thing I love Tinubu for is, his countless times of always proving his oppositions wrong. grin

He will proof you all wrong again and again. While you will cry again and again. grin

As e dey e pain dem e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem. grin

(1) (Reply)

INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible / Malami Frustrated My Efforts To Recover $60b Stolen Funds For Nigeria- ObonoObla / Help Oooo Delta State No Get Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.