Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Can You Help Me Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help Me Do This (1299 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me Do This by Nobody: 3:06am On May 27, 2023
Here is the situation...... I need someone to come over, discreet as shit... And cum in a bowl for me so that I can use make fried chicken and test a theory ..... No you don't have to eat it and no it's not a sexual thing but I'll give you a hand job that's what you need . Cum is protein right? And protein can bind shit....So..... Instead of eggs...... Cum ...... Makes sense to me but will it work?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Bluezy13(m): 3:08am On May 27, 2023
Nairaland !
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by LOVEGINO(m): 3:15am On May 27, 2023
Softbby123:
Here is the situation...... I need someone to come over, discreet as shit... And cum in a bowl for me so that I can use make fried chicken and test a theory ..... No you don't have to eat it and no it's not a sexual thing but I'll give you a hand job that's what you need . Cum is protein right? And protein can bind shit....So..... Instead of eggs...... Cum ...... Makes sense to me but will it work?

I been think say na only potable dey mad.

14 Likes

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by superCleanworks(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2023
Softbby123:
Makes sense to me but will it work?

your family members are bunch of wicked people. so none of them could assist you with this experiment?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by chatinent: 5:03am On May 27, 2023
Tell the baba quick quick say make e fast forward the madness. Delay is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Illegal1(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2023
Bluezy13:
Nairaland !
omoh.......no kind rubbish talk u no go see for here.
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by nwaoke247(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2023
Softbby123:
Here is the situation...... I need someone to come over, discreet as shit... And cum in a bowl for me so that I can use make fried chicken and test a theory ..... No you don't have to eat it and no it's not a sexual thing but I'll give you a hand job that's what you need . Cum is protein right? And protein can bind shit....So..... Instead of eggs...... Cum ...... Makes sense to me but will it work

. Were is ur location let's try it together
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Illegal1(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2023
Omoh......dis 1 nah early mrn madness abi wetin we go call dis 1?
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Illegal1(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2023
LOVEGINO:
I been think say na only potable dey mad.

omoh.......i swr

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Alexandersantos(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2023
Inded..many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by toujurs: 6:53am On May 27, 2023
You are an animal. angry. Tueh. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Waffarianman(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2023
Soso craze people nai 4ull here. Make move go another Syd abeg

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Nobody: 8:07am On May 27, 2023
nwaoke247:
. Were is ur location let's try it together

Ikoyi
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Aladdin1(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2023
Fela say "who go wan take coffin?".
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Dangrace01: 9:52am On May 27, 2023
Omo grin

Even if the experiment works

You wan dey use sperm dey bake cake or meat pie as in what's the purpose

Eggs are still cheaper than sperm

So
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by AndrewTate(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2023
I love how Nairaland allow people speak the real thoughts and ideas in their heart of hearts and be their real selves due to the option of anonymity...
I don't judge anyone no matter how crazy, I just learn about what the world could have been like if there were no laws or judgment.
And also what people are truly like...
I like it! Cos you can't change people either...you can only make them pretend just to make you comfortable, they are who they are and we're all in this world together,l. So I love to know people to that real point.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2023
Women don dey do ritual too?

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Do This by nwaoke247(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2023
Softbby123:

Ikoyi
. Am in pH rivers state
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by whizzler: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
AndrewTate:
I love how Nairaland allow people speak the real thoughts and ideas in their heart of hearts and be their real selves due to the option of anonymity...
I don't judge anyone no matter how crazy, I just learn about what the world could have been like if there were no laws or judgment.
And also what people are truly like...
I like it! Cos you can't change people either...you can only make them pretend just to make you comfortable, they are who they are and we're all in this world together,l. So I love to know people to that real point.
Smiles, I do share same thoughts too and I thought I was alone. Are u introverted?
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by KingDash09(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
No be this bitch Dey complain say her neighbor dey loud.. she’s dey FP right now
Re: Can You Help Me Do This by AndrewTate(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
whizzler:

Smiles, I do share same thoughts too and I thought I was alone. Are u introverted?
I'd say I am but people around me wouldn't think so.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Spend Naira Per Month? / Toast To Nairalanders On This Special Valentine Day. / Prospect Over Money,which Do U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.