Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,854 members, 7,976,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. (16947 Views)

Jubilations As Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Commissions Schools He Renovated At Isuikw / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by spagettiluv: 9:56am On May 27, 2023
Pootle:

what is happening at oyo,ekiti,osun
oyo just commissioned two project yesterday
But them no dey receive media hype like Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by pletho: 10:04am On May 27, 2023
ebenholer2:
To the best of my knowledge the Lagosians deserve much more than this. By now we ought to have gone beyond these projects peculiar to other states based on the resources in place.

God bless you, small mindedness is a sickness and our people are so sick of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Chucks13: 10:07am On May 27, 2023
Carry on my best governor, your performance is giving them sleepless night and they are genetically enemy of progress that was why they went to brought non existing human like Vipour or Vitour shit as governorship aspirant to destroy your good work but God embarrassed them.

Carry bro God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by eroticecstasy: 10:09am On May 27, 2023
Beremx:
This is the seasoning of commissioning projects by performing governors.

When is the Useless Supreme Court Governor of my beloved state going to commission quality projects?

Ewo!
Is there any supreme state in Nigeria?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Olam09(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2023
And they want to vote Sanwo Olu out.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Aquila99: 10:16am On May 27, 2023
ecolime:

Funny enough, people from Imo said the guy is delivering. Don't know how true 🤔

Hope is Working, wen was d last time he came back home. Dat guy is gradually working on all roads.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by homosapien(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2023
pletho:

God bless you, small mindedness is a sickness and our people are so sick of it.

Some people are born sadist

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by limanmohammed6: 10:21am On May 27, 2023
adioolayi:
What's happening at Abia, Enugu states

I can see Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra trying
u na thank God. Niger state is the worst oooooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by dominique(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2023
Why is he rushing to commission everything as if he won't be returning as governor in a few days? undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Tremple8v: 10:26am On May 27, 2023
No mans land my a*s

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by blesdman(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Lagos has always been lucky with the leadership team of the state
Wike really made his mark as a governor and how things should be run. All governors now announcing their achievements and commissioning projects. Wike is really a star governor.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by MeineMutter: 10:49am On May 27, 2023
Spit. Na who get coyor green? Too old way of designing and building schools. We are so backward in Nigeria. Poverty has beclouded our government that they have signed a life contract with inferior things.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by eteebanky1: 11:07am On May 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
Eledumare continue to BLESS Lagos and Yorubaland (Kwara, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Osun states)
Amen!

Pls, Kwara is not part of us

Ditch that thought
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by EmmaLege: 11:33am On May 27, 2023
🪂
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Dchampion65: 11:35am On May 27, 2023
Pa Bode George will not see these.

Anyway he sold cocoa plantation of Ondo to his friend majekodun for peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Okoroawusa: 11:46am On May 27, 2023
I love Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by AmazingELixir: 12:15pm On May 27, 2023
Stanislause94:
Ala Igbo still stands out grin

undecided

You mentioned all the South Eastern states and tagged them to various locations in Lagos state...just thinking loudly though, I thought there are 5 other states in the South western region.. where do they stand in your juxtaposition...

Could your case be archetypal to selective amnesia....just an innocent question papi.. grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On May 27, 2023
naptu2:
More pictures of the water treatment plant at Badagry.

It is in Badagry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 27, 2023
blesdman:

Wike really made his mark as a governor and how things should be run. All governors now announcing their achievements and commissioning projects. Wike is really a star governor.

Wike is the man, his political future is very bright. The only thing that’d hold him back is he belongs to a party that at the moment is a sinking ship. Will Wike sink with the ship or will he save himself, stay tuned grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Menclothing: 12:35pm On May 27, 2023
Waiting to see Enugu oyo imo Ogun delta Anambra Osun

Or they are good for nothing gov

Some people hate a working gov because of emotion and prefare non working personnel to rule Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by HomorBj(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2023
Okealaaye:
Reminds me of Charles Dickens "A Tale of Two Cities"! Ibadan is so close to Lagos that you would think that the Governor of Oyo State would have borrowed their template of development! Come the day our Governors here will follow the Lagos trend beyond touts and crumbs-eaters chanting, "Ise Takuntakun ti e nse"! The governor here is only praised for executing INVISIBLE projects by their supporters.

Lol,I honestly can't point to much infrastructure Seyi has facilitated in oyo state,I really can't. He's just a peaceful man,with little or no penchant for drama,and he's still preferable to Tessy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by adioolayi(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2023
Pootle:

what is happening at oyo,ekiti,osun

Loads of development actually... these Governors are not handing over....asides Seyi Makinde that has finished his first term, and commissioned loads of projects...Ekiti and Osun Governors are relatively new Governor's..

You should really call out Abia and Enugu out going Governors grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2023
HomorBj:

Lol,I honestly can't point to much infrastructure Seyi has facilitated in oyo state,I really can't. He's just a peaceful man,with little or no penchant for drama,and he's still preferable to Tessy.

That goes without saying! Teslim na porsin? E for don scatter Oyo State finish.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by 43Ronin: 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
Lagos needs to be a region of its own instead of allowing lazy SW to attach to them. The only projects being commissioned in SW are in Lagos states. what happened to other SW states
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Maghan37: 3:05pm On May 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Lagos has always been lucky with the leadership team of the state
Apart from the previous governor Ambode yes Lagos as been lucky with good leadership.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by nesphil(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2023
Well done Sir.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by blesdman(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Wike is the man, his political future is very bright. The only thing that’d hold him back is he belongs to a party that at the moment is a sinking ship. Will Wike sink with the ship or will he save himself, stay tuned grin
The man is politically sound. You can only watch and learn how he moves
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by YhemmyBloom(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2023
Oga that picture of Ebonyi na Oriental hotel be that o
for lagos..
Stanislause94:
Ala Igbo still stands out grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Basic123: 6:50pm On May 28, 2023
Okealaaye:
Reminds me of Charles Dickens "A Tale of Two Cities"! Ibadan is so close to Lagos that you would think that the Governor of Oyo State would have borrowed their template of development! Come the day our Governors here will follow the Lagos trend beyond touts and crumbs-eaters chanting, "Ise Takuntakun ti e nse"! The governor here is only praised for executing INVISIBLE projects by their supporters.
God bless you!

SEYI MAKINDE USED JAZZ FOR THEM IN OYO STATES.

On nairaland here,you read thread of projects being commissioned by ebonyi, uyo,lagos,kaduna etc.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE SINGLE SEYI MAKINDE PROJECT.

OVERHYPED MURDER-FAKER!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Basic123: 6:51pm On May 28, 2023
Nonybb:
If even Sanwo-olu tar all the road in Lagos, I still see APC as a demonic party. I hate Buhari with passion
Very unreasonable!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Basic123: 6:52pm On May 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
oyo just commissioned two project yesterday
But them no dey receive media hype like Lagos.
Post the pictures

It seems he is not paying his media boys again like it was at the early Stage of his administration

Then,if seyi makinde coughs,iys on tweeter, WhatsApp and Facebook

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Schools, Roads, Health Centres, Etc. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2023
Basic123:

God bless you!

SEYI MAKINDE USED JAZZ FOR THEM IN OYO STATES.

On nairaland here,you read thread of projects being commissioned by ebonyi, uyo,lagos,kaduna etc.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE SINGLE SEYI MAKINDE PROJECT.

OVERHYPED MURDER-FAKER!

Amin, Jeesu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest / FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.