Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

“I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison (479 Views)

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison by Ebenojo: 11:32am On May 27, 2023
Seun Kuti, a well-known Afrobeat musician, has described some of his experiences while being detained by the police.

Remember how the Nigerian police detained Kuti after he assaulted one of their security guards on the Third Mainland Bridge.

Read Full news below

https://www.drillogist.com/i-was-placed-on-a-cold-hard-floor-seun-kuti-describes-his-time-in-prison/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison by Bluntguy: 11:33am On May 27, 2023
Na you go gather ant infested firewood.
Re: “I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison by madridguy(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2023
Reason FREEDOM is bae.
Re: “I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison by Natural2Heal: 12:14pm On May 27, 2023
Were you expecting to sleep on king size mattress while in detention after slapping a law enforcement officer publicly?

A disgrace to celebrity.
Re: “I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison by eepeepook: 12:50pm On May 27, 2023
He no collect beating from cell bosses. It was a vacation for him.
Re: “I Was Placed On A Cold Hard Floor” – Seun Kuti Describes His Time In Prison by kokoA(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2023
The family of the innocent policeman you assaulted wee now say what? Gerarahia mehn.

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Features In Extraction 2 With Chris Hemsworth(bts Video) / Nigerian Mum Set To Retire Kaffy As She Dance To Kashcoming 'how Low' (video) / Unbelievable Kcee Caught Red Handed With Side Chick In A Hotel Room Video Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.