Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,985 members, 7,912,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribe (145 Views)

Which Tribe Does Lokoja Belongs To?. / Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters / Map Of Nigeria With Major Ethnic Tribe On Each Region And State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribe by Sammyj55: 11:45am On May 27, 2023
I am not here to insult or abuse anybody.
I have been on this platform for some years now and I discovered that the people are causing trouble in this country are the Yoruba’s; they are full of tribalism and hatred for or on the Hausas and the Igbo's. Please we are all in this country let’s not stop all this tribalism please.

(1) (Reply)

When Fuel Gets To 2000naira Per Litre ,make Una Let Me Know / Ogun Youth Attend Federal Ministry Of Labour Employment Stakeholders Forum / Tinubu Condoles With India Over Train Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.