Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,608 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years (13735 Views)

Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Burruchaga71(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2023
Both you and your boy friend are failures

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Bouncin(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
You achieved nothing Madam except feeding fat on our common wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

Remi Tinubu go dey knack ministers and sugar boys for Aso Rock

At least Aisha Buhari apologized one time for her husbands shortcomings

Remi go turn Aso Rock to olosho quarters
abeg how do I register to dey follow nack the woman?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2023
By the time Fulani finish with this country eeh! .....by that time if dem give Tompolo or Dokubo $100Billion them go reject am! There will 100 Sunday Igbowo an MNK in the South, make we dey watch!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Brushstrokes20: 5:20pm On May 27, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
Did you just say buhari fulfilled 50% of his campaign promises ...
Stupid comic relief such as this should be strictly restricted to the JOKES grin. ENOUGH OF NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by MrPADDY(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

Jonathan',s wife and Aisha na padi dem be. She dey enter Aso Rock as she likes. Aisha no get wahala but you see that Osibanjo wife......hmm. grin
Lol. Trying to drag mama P and VP's wife into Aisha's mess... Continue.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by onuman: 5:23pm On May 27, 2023
FuckTheMod:
I'm sick and tired of this Buharì and everything that concerns him.

He is a mistake

He is a colossal failure

There's absolutely no sector Buharí has been able fix successful in 8 YEARS, instead he caused more damage and setbacks.
Power
Road
Health
Salary
Security
Petroleum etc, ALL F9

[b]THE DESTRUCTION, CORRUPT AND ECONOMIC DAMAGED BUHARÌ HAS CAUSED THIS COUNTRY IN 8 YEARS UNIMAGINABLE.

[s]IT'LL TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR TINUBU TO BE ABLE TO FIX IT.[[/s]/b]

Few weeks to go and the rogue useless senile corrupt old fõõl is still borrowing trillions of naira - PARTING GIFT to his family members and abokī relatives.

Buhari people in Aso Rock are still in charge, with old and mentally handicapped Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
Develop more sense to understand why Buharideens would so brazenly steal the 2023 presidential election in the name of Tinubu. Do you think they love Tinubu like they love kwunu? What do you think makes them subvert every government institution and subvert the Electoral Act of 2022, even make their judges misinterpret Nigeria's Constitution? If you think that it's for the sake of Tinubu, think twice. If Tinubu is as young as Osinbajo, they will not go this far for him.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by FuckTheMod: 5:25pm On May 27, 2023
onuman:

Buhari people in Aso Rock are still in charge, with old and mentally handicapped Tinubu as president of Nigeria.
Develop more sense to understand why Buharideens would so brazenly steal the 2023 presidential election in the name of Tinubu. Do you think they love Tinubu like they love kwunu?
Developing more sense is impossible for you. Your delusion and frustration can not allow you see good things in anything you don't agree with and people you don't like due to bigotry and tribalism.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Streetmovement(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't have anything to say to em
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BRIMBRAM: 5:25pm On May 27, 2023
MrPADDY:

Lol. Trying to drag mama P into Aisha's mess? Continue.

It is what it is. Am privilege to know this first hand.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by MrPADDY(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

It is what it is. Am privilege to know this first hand.
Na so. Na you know Aso Rock pass media. Watin Ibrahim no go see for Aso Rock gate.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by bayelsaowei(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2023
Aisha the scammer...she cried and wailed earlier in her husbands admin like she gave a damn about Nigerians.. meanwhile she was just one of them...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by MrPADDY(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Aisha no get wahala but you see that Osibanjo wife......hmm. grin

Lol. Aisha no get wahala, na Osibanjo's wife that nobody hears her voice get wahala, abi?
Bigotry makes one blind to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BRIMBRAM: 5:34pm On May 27, 2023
MrPADDY:

Na so. Na you know Aso Rock pass media. Watin Ibrahim no go see for Aso Rock gate.

I accommodated Buhari's very own nephew in year 2001 when he came to write WAEC in Kastina all the way from Daura. You never know when you will reap the fruit of your kindness.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Agugbadin: 5:35pm On May 27, 2023
Zonefree:
As bad as Aisha Buhari as First lady, she'll be 100 times better than Remi Tinubu.

Lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by israelmao(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2023
You fought so hard to secure the office of first lady while pretending to fight in national interest.By what rationale you have rated your husband 70% in security when a day never passed without report of killings and kidnapping? 63,111 Nigerians were reported to have been killed under the watchful eyes of your failure-personalized husband though he pulled up some successes in the area of infrastructural development.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BRIMBRAM: 5:35pm On May 27, 2023
MrPADDY:

Lol. Aisha no get wahala, na Osibanjo's wife that nobody hears her voice get wahala, abi?
Bigotry makes one blind to the truth.

Silent killer. You described her so well.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by tutuonye: 5:36pm On May 27, 2023
This woman said there re no more road blocks, yes may be in the north. Then your subsidy scammer husband from Niger littered police road blocks on every road in the SouthEast especially since 8 years while his people move freely in the north.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by MrPADDY(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I accommodated Buhari's very own nephew in year 2001 when he came to write WAEC in Kastina all the way from Daura. You never know when you will reap the fruit of your kindness.
So kind of you. Hopefully, you have been rewarded by Buhari's nephew. You would now spend less time on nairaland defending Buhari as you retire with the 1st family to Kastina to enjoy the loots.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by seunayantokun(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2023
Liar.
Your husband died long ago, and the man you now have is a younger brother to him. He is jubril Buhari, an impostor. That is why you were unwilling to sleep with him. I don't know if you recently changed your mind and suddenly have become visible in government activities again to wrap up your business deal and depart with loots. Jubril didn't do any 50 per cent but unleashed fulanisation agenda terrorism on us. God shall judge you all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by MrPADDY(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Silent killer. You described her so well.
The media has nothing tangibly negative about VP's wife. As for Aisha, she has always been in the spotlight in the past 8 years due to her husband's impunity to governance.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by azikiweironsi(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:
Madam without any due respect Thunder will fire you

For subjecting 250Million people to hardship peace will elide you and your household

Haba!!! shocked
What is this ? We must learn to put decorum in our words. No matter what, she does not deserve this your outburst.
Peace.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by JoyLtd: 6:03pm On May 27, 2023
Distress sale for 2013 Toyota Venza (2 units).
*Neat Leather seats,
* Sunroof,
*AwD,
* Neat Engine.
* Very clean.

Cars was bought BrandNew this January 2023, port of entry: Tincan island Port, Registered, fully insured, valid papers/ title.just buy and drive.

For Inspection or test drive.
Pick up your online Expression of Interest form @ #10k.

Cars will be displayed at premises of Eko Hotel & suites, Victoria island, Lagos on Monday May 29,2023. Price:5million

for more enquires. Call Joy Ltd, Public Relations Officer, Sunday Owolabi: 08162504225

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Kukutenla: 6:05pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Typical Nigerian entitlement mentality
So because you claimed to accommodate Buhari's nephew makes you due to "reaping fruits"
What would you have said if you accommodated Buhari himself of his direct offspring.
Abeg getout

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Kukutenla: 6:08pm On May 27, 2023
israelmao:
You fought so hard to secure the office of first lady while pretending to fight in national interest.By what rationale you have rated your husband 70% in security when a day never passed without report of killings and kidnapping? 63,111 Nigerians were reported to have been killed under the watchful eyes of your failure-personalized husband though he pulled up some successes in the area of infrastructural development.
She said kidnapping is being done by family members and banditry by villagers against themselves in their locality.
Just imagine. This woman is far worse than Patience I say

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Petdagr8t(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
Madam Aisha please clarify to us whether you are staying back at Abuja or may be traveling back to Dubai where you base cos your acclaimed husband said he will be heading to Niger republic
We all know that the man who is about to hand over to Tinubu is not Buhari your husband. Say the truth for once at least now that you've fulfilled your own scripted role of Buhari's wife.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by mukthar2000(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
Aisha u try small shaaa, u can kill urself in the mix of terrorist.

Yes, of course. You know, in every aspect. Yes, on security, I think maybe we scored 70 per cent. I say so because before now, there were a lot of barricades, a lot of roadblocks, but now there are no more roadblocks, nothing. Evethe kidnapping that is happening now is being organised among the family members. It is a deliberate thing, you know. And then the insurgency or the banditry may be organised by some local people, you know. But if there is no connivance, I can say that we have achieved 90 per cent on security. Secondly, he received Nigeria intact, and he is going to hand over Nigeria intact.

You for rate BUBU 1000% not 90%. But you really belong to BUBU kitchen, living room and other inner room true true , that make u not to know what Nigerians a passing through with security challenge.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
😂

Aisha is just getting bashed left, right and center

You guys should leave this lady alone, he’s not PMB and will never be… she’s wasn’t the one that voted Buhari into power, so damn the bashing
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Uchedizzy(f): 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
I miss stella obj , may God rest her soul
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Professor822714: 6:27pm On May 27, 2023
Can you float back to the land of the fools you came from? And dont forget to take your giraffe necked clueless slow poke with you
Islie:
•We never had family moments

•Why I criticised openly some of my husband’s policies

•My personal assessment is that Buhari fulfilled 50% campaign promises

•What I will miss in Aso Rock

https://sunnewsonline.com/the-aisha-buhari-exclusive-my-life-as-buharis-wife-first-lady-in-8-years/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy / The Politics Enabling Banditry In Nigeria / Akpabio Owns $45Million "Private" Jet - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.