Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,983 members, 7,915,869 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:37 AM

Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds (607 Views)

Saskatchewan Polytechnic Student.....connect / Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds by OnyiPeace: 6:19am On May 28, 2023
SINP ITA

I received the Invitation to submit an Application on the 19th of May for SINP, I have all my necessary documents except my proof of funds which has been in my account for 3weeks on that particular day I received the Invitation.
On the 17th of July which will be the last day to submit my application will make it 80 days that my funds are in my account and not 90 days. I am left with the option of declining the offer and applying for another EOI or submitting my application like that. Still, I don't want to submit and receive an ineligible mail. I am seeking to know whether it's a strict requirement for it to be 90 days. Has anyone presented proof of fund that is not up to 90 days and it was successful?

Thank you.
Re: Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds by GogetterMD(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2023
Submit your application like that. You can notarise a deed of sales or deed of gift document to support the POF and sudden income stream

1 Like

Re: Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds by OnyiPeace: 1:46pm On May 28, 2023
I heard that SINP does not accept gifts deed or property sales...

That's why I want to know who has used it before and it's was successful.
Re: Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2023
OnyiPeace:
I heard that SINP does not get gifts deed or property sales...

nothing you can do. Your application will be rejected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saskatchewan ITA Proof Of Funds by OnyiPeace: 5:33pm On May 28, 2023
[I heard that SINP does not accept gifts deed or property sales...

quote author=GogetterMD post=123412362]Submit your application like that. You can notarise a deed of sales or deed of gift document to support the POF and sudden income stream[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Cert-help Pls / Visa Free To The Us / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.