Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,663 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta (357 Views)

Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others / Buhari Confers National Service Award on Wike (Picture) / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta by thegeniusmedia: 9:31am On May 28, 2023
Olowu of Kuta, HRH Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama, Tegbosun III, will be conferred with the Commander of the Order of Niger, CON, by President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday 28th May 2023.

The award of the national honour investiture which comes up in Abuja is in recognition of Olowu Kuta's support for the military and his Constant admonition to the Nigerians about the need to encourage the Nigerian Army.

Olowu, whose support for the military has been tremendous since he became the traditional ruler in Osun State 10 years ago has never shied away from playing his role as father of all.

These has also won him laurels from the Nigerian Union of Journalist, Osun State as Life Patron and other notable organisations.

The Olowu in council is appreciating President Buhari for bestowing such national honour on their traditional ruler, say history will be kind to the Daura born army general turned democrat.

Re: Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta by illicit(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2023
This Olowu Kuta and Buratai be like 5 and 6 that time

I can't understand the relationship

lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta by Shigishege2: 9:48am On May 28, 2023
The king with a lot of soldiers friends.
Re: Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta by duro4chang(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2023
illicit:

lipsrsealed
I think they were together in the military years back
Re: Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta by illicit(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2023
duro4chang:
I think they were together in the military years back

Oh really?

No wonder

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta by seunmsg(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2023
illicit:

lipsrsealed

Their relationship is something that always amazes me. Maybe they’ve been friends before they both got their big positions. Overall, it’s good to see that kind of friendship across the country. It builds unity and national cohesion.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senator Osita Izunaso- The Magic Man The Tinubu Administration Need / Bola Tinubu Resumes At Aso Rock / Rank The Best Nigerian Head Of States Since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.