Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship (529 Views)

Factor That Kill Intimacy In A Relationship / Is Relationship A Paying Venture??? Is It Poverty Or Foolishness?? / Do Love Exist Or Is Relationship Just A Game Of Convienence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship by julietdairy(f): 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
Prioritizing your mental health

Mental health include our emotional psychological and social well-being

It affects how we think, feel and act

It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate with others and make healthy choices

Mental health is very important at every stage of our life

The common factor that affects our mental health is Relationship

1) Relationship with a wrong and selfish person can affect your mental health

2) Relationship with someone who doesn't agree with your vision can affect your mental health

3) Relationship with a nag or narcissist can affect your mental health.

You can be very wealthy, happy and living a fulfilled life but the very moment you start a relationship with the wrong person, you are likely to experience 1)Depression

2) Excessive worries

3) Fear

4) Anger

5) Anxiety

6) Stressed and panic attack

7) Unhappy/ moody

Save your self and protect your health

Book a session with Juliet dairy on for counseling recommendations, follow up 09056015539

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship by Tomamort: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Thank you for the thread, dude, I am happy that natural drugs become slowly more and more popular because people started to forget about them and use toxic drugs from pharmacies and hurt their bodies. And the saddest thing is that they overpay for such drugs when CBD exists and can help in many cases. I treat many diseases with alternative medicine and I use CBD very often.
Re: The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship by ghostvoshe: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2023
I couldn't agree more with this post! Relationships play a massive role in our mental health, and nurturing healthy connections with others is so important.
I've struggled with them in the past, and one thing that's really helped me is finding ways how to stop obsessive thoughts in their tracks. It's all about taking a step back, focusing on mindfulness, and finding healthy distractions. There's this great resource I stumbled upon that gives some fantastic tips on how to stop obsessive thoughts. It's been a game-changer for me.
Re: The Greatest Factor That Affects Your Mental Health Is Relationship by sanny56: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Cannabidiol is a natural compound found in the Hemp Buds, which you can get from reputable sources like https://broccolinugs.co.uk/ . CBD has gained popularity for its various potential benefits for the body. It's often used for managing pain, reducing anxiety and stress, improving sleep quality, and even helping with certain skin conditions. The way CBD interacts with our endocannabinoid system is key to these effects. Now, about products and brands, it's essential to do your research and purchase from trusted sources like the one I mentioned. Quality matters when it comes to CBD, and you should ensure it's extracted and produced safely and effectively to get the desired benefits.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue / Man Tried To Rape Ivanna Bay, Davido's 6th Baby Mama In Portugal / Please Help With This Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.