Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers (334 Views)

Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) / ‎₦5.8 Billion, MQ-9 Reaper Drone That Took Out General Soleimani In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers by coke75: 4:41pm On May 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WZySPHQ58s

Listen carefully what the russian commander said about africans at 2:53. This is the top rated, most popular show on russian state media. These are the people many of you are supporting.
Amazing what braindead anti-western sentiment does to people grin
Re: One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers by finallybusy: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Tell me you're from 4chan without telling me you're from 4chan. You guys haven't lost motivation to troll outside the cesspool. Good for you.
Re: One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers by caye(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
finallybusy:
Tell me you're from 4chan without telling me you're from 4chan. You guys haven't lost motivation to troll outside the cesspool. Good for you.

Oga, answer the question.
As much as I support Russia and China, I have reservations for them, because I recognise that they don't actually like we black ppl.
And I also know a truth: we have no friends nor allies. We black ppl are on our own.
Re: One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers by coke75: 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
finallybusy:
wut lol
Re: One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers by Obrigardo: 1:10pm On May 29, 2023
Black people mostly brain dead nigerians and those on this forum supporting white nationalists in murderous putin and criminal trump are the most idiotic people you will ever come across.
Re: One Of Them Went Into A Building, He Says That He Took Out 2 N**ers by coke75: 1:38pm On May 29, 2023
This is Dmitri Utkin. One of the founders of Wagner. You see the nazi tattoos? He has them to show how much he likes black people cheesy

You know why Wagner is called Wagner? Because Richard Wagner was Hitlers favourite composer. Seeing black people support wagner and putin is sad and funny at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:Wagner Prigozhin Audio Message says Fighters will withdraw from Moscow / Kenyan President Ruto Smacks Down Macron In Public With Hard Facts - Vid / Chinese President Arrives In South Africa For BRICS Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.