Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,023 members, 7,976,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? (697 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Webdevpro(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2023
I know we've broken up but I still miss her.
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by earthsync(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2023
See this life na only one. You can check up on her and if she ignores you don't take it too serious and carry on enjoying your life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Dogalmighty17: 10:18pm On May 28, 2023
Oh poor child. You need to know the ways of the world. Your former bitch is seriously being pounded hard by a real man right now and he will pour every drop of sperm from his balls into her.
You notice she hasn't called you these past few days abi? Dem dey drill your babe seriously. The guy wey dey fire your babe now touches places inside her kpekus that you have never touched before. He has a large rod. Your babe moan scatters the compound.
She might come back to you later but that will be only after that guy is done.

You will give her head and lick off the remaining sperm still dripping from her kpekus. As you no want get sense. Make i pepper your imagination...

Dem dey mount your babe ooooo!!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Cassandraloius: 10:21pm On May 28, 2023
Just dey play.
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Olokobintin: 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
Let us go together please! I have some cash on me right now and we can use that to take her out.

Mo cover e.
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Bobdaddy0007(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Oh poor child. You need to know the ways of the world. Your former bitch is seriously being pounded hard by a real man right now and he will pour every drop of sperm from his balls into her.
You notice she hasn't called you these past few days abi? Dem dey drill your babe seriously. The guy wey dey fire your babe now touches places inside her kpekus that you have never touched before. He has a large rod. Your babe moan scatters the compound.

You will give her head and lick off the remaining sperm still dripping from her kpekus. As you no want get sense. Make i pepper your imagination...

Guy no b so now , stop it see how u dey pressure him , no b so omo .
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Webdevpro(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
Olokobintin:
Let us go together please! I have some cash on me right now and we can use that to take her out.

Mo cover e.

Lol.
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Webdevpro(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
Bobdaddy0007:

Guy no b so now , stop it see how u dey pressure him , no b so omo .

Lol
Cassandraloius:
Just dey play.

Dey play.
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by TheMaharajah: 3:12pm On May 29, 2023
I understand but don't be a simp.
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Guy u are wicked!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Check Up On Your Girl friend Few Days After Break Up ? by willi926(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

grin lolz. U wicked men, u very wicked

(1) (Reply)

Body Count Matters In Relationships: Exploring Differing Perspectives / What Are The Blunders / 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes - No. 2 Trying To “convince Her 2 Like U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.