Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] (1935 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by zaza1955: 3:04am On May 29, 2023
Becky Armstrong, also known by her stage name Becky, is a talented actress hailing from Thailand. She was born as Rebecca Patricia Armstrong on December 5, 2002, under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius. Standing at a height of 165 cm (5'4"wink and weighing around 48 kg (105 lbs), she possesses an elegant and graceful presence.

Born to a Thai mother and a British father, Becky has a dual British/Thai nationality. Her mixed heritage brings a unique blend of cultural influences to her personality and work. She spent her early years in Thailand, and her diverse background has greatly contributed to her versatility as an actress.

Becky has always been passionate about the arts and pursued her education at Shrewsbury International School. During her academic journey, she honed her skills and developed a deep appreciation for acting.

Read full article HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/05/29/becky-armstrong/

1 Like

Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by Goalnaldo(m): 3:11am On May 29, 2023
Same height and almost same weight with me. Can someone drop her digits?
Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by idomalord: 4:50am On May 29, 2023
I wonder how helpful is such a post for this economy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by DEMARCO1: 5:21am On May 29, 2023
What are we supposed to do with this information?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by Exjoker(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2023
I Am Trying My Best To Find The Gift The OP Is Referring To...

1 Like

Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by Boomboost(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2023
OP, you no well
Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by ItooWorWor(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
What's our business with her again

1 Like

Re: Becky Armstrong: Thailand's Gift To The World [PHOTOS] by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:57pm On May 29, 2023
Is she trans?

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Ex-footballer, Asamoah Gyan Loses Properties To Wife Amid Divorce / Dominic(gulder Ultimate Search) And Cynthia(mtv) Breakup. / Dbanj And Genevieve Dating, A Publicity Gimmick As Genevieve Pulls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.