Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Therapist 09056015539.. Please Stop Begging To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Therapist 09056015539.. Please Stop Begging To Be Loved (206 Views)

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Therapist 09056015539.. Please Stop Begging To Be Loved by julietdairy(f): 8:49am On May 29, 2023
Please! please!! please!!!

Please stop begging for attention

Please stop begging to be loved

Please stop begging to be cared for

You are hurting yourself with consistent seeking for validation..

You are hurting yourself emotionally and mentally....

Seek the right counseling and recommendations.
Build your esteem and work on adding value to your life...

For counseling, recommendations, support and follow up .. 09056015539
Re: Therapist 09056015539.. Please Stop Begging To Be Loved by landiqa(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2023
I understand that seeking attention, love, and care can be a deeply ingrained desire, but it's important to recognize that constantly begging for these things can be detrimental to your well-being. It may lead to emotional and mental strain, as well as a dependence on external validation.

Instead of relying solely on others for validation, I encourage you to consider seeking professional counseling or recommendations. A trained therapist can provide guidance and support as you work on building your self-esteem and discovering your own self-worth. Focus on developing your strengths, passions, and personal growth to add value to your life.

Remember, true fulfillment and validation come from within. By investing in your personal development and building a strong foundation of self-love, you can cultivate healthier relationships and find a deeper sense of fulfillment.

👇👇👇👇👇

Supercharge your therapy practice with my expert landing page design!

Attract more clients, showcase your expertise, and increase conversions. Let's make a difference together!

Contact me now.

(1) (Reply)

. / Furnitures Design / Chemist Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.