Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

May 29 Inauguration: Hon Bright Osemeka Congratulates Bola Tinubu & Shetima. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration: Hon Bright Osemeka Congratulates Bola Tinubu & Shetima. (135 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May 29 Inauguration: Hon Bright Osemeka Congratulates Bola Tinubu & Shetima. by Paschal2806: 1:54pm On May 29, 2023
PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION: HON BRIGHT OSEMEKA CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

The All Progressives Congress (APC) Candidate for Onitsha North and South Federal Constituency in 2023 general election has felicitated with the new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on his inauguration as the 16th President of the country.

Hon Bright Osemeka, a former boss of Onitsha North Local Government Area, in his goodwill message to President Bola Tinubu, affirmed that the newly sworn in leader of Nigeria is a consummate technocrat, astute financial expert and seasoned democrat whose outstanding contributions and exceptional service to the country and its betterment earned him a resounding victory at the polls.

"Dear President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, accept please, Your Excellency, my warmest congratulations on your election and subsequently inauguration as the President of Nigeria.

"Once again, your victory is a testament to the trust and confidence that the people have placed in your leadership abilities.

"Given your antecedent, I have no doubt that you will bring dedication, integrity, and a strong vision to your new role.

"Your experience and passion for serving the nation will undoubtedly guide you in making impactful decisions and leading us towards a brighter future and champion a renewed hope dispensation.

"As the nation face various challenges and opportunities ahead, I am confident that under your leadership, we will navigate these times with resilience, wisdom, and compassion.

"Please accept my heartfelt congratulations once again.

"May you have a successful and fulfilling term in office.

---NWACHI MEDIA TEAM

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Fail? / My Mandate Will Raise Bar Of Quality Representation – Sen. Maidoki / Fuel Subsidy And The Plight Of Common Man In Nigeria, By Gidado Shuaib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.