Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,034 members, 7,919,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn (469 Views)

Obidients Make Una Calm Down Datti Don Speak Nothing Sup. / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by wwwihy: 2:00pm On May 29, 2023
I won't Join You for 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by wwwihy: 2:00pm On May 29, 2023
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by Mattswaggz: 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
If he does well,,no be only obidients go enjoy am and if he doesn't do well ,, no be only obidients go suffer am...... So make we hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by beerfraud(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2023
Mark Essien was the Obidients collation officer

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by tydi(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2023
When it's hard the tough keeps going. He is nothing but a coward

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by sonature1: 2:06pm On May 29, 2023
That's the most reasonable thing to do.

You can attack Escobar for fun, but doing that with your heart out into your message is a waste of productive time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by yarimo(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 29, 2023
Omo, for this guy to leave obidients then e don set oo! 🤣
Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2023
Mark Essien is one of the few Obidence with his head intact. The guy was attacked for doing his coalition and telling them what they really scored in the election.

Congratulation on his freedom.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by richie240: 2:20pm On May 29, 2023
Hehehehehe.....Essien don buy market today.
Den fit talk say e don collect 'corn'.

I trust obidients to dragam like 'I beta pass my neighbor' generator.
grin grin

Re: I Won't Join You For 4 Years Wailing - Obidients Make Uturn by tooth4tooth: 2:27pm On May 29, 2023
When I was in the darkness......I thought I was on course!

Dear God forgive me my wrongs.They puked me with campaign of columny!

May Obi never happen to Nigeria with his disoriented followers.................Mark Essien.

Essien is not left out in this. There are many more Nigerians that have seen the light .They were deceived by PO mob the way they labelled Buhari as Jubrin Al Sudan. But people later found out they lied.

The truth is gradually coming out.

(1) (Reply)

May Be D Mad Traffic Jams Would Be Over In Lagos / Agbekoya Backs Lagos Speaker On Passing Bill To Protect Indigenes / Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.