Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,320 members, 7,971,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Tears That Never Dropped - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Tears That Never Dropped (207 Views)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Is Here To Wipe The Tears Of The People / Check Out This Amazing Hit R/b Gospel Single Track Dropped By A Naira Lander / The Tears Of PTA Teachers In Government Owned Schools In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tears That Never Dropped by Savoryzinny(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2023
I want to let it all out
I want to be free
The emotions that I feel
The pain in my heart
Wish I could let it flow
This hurt feels different

When strength fails
When hope is lost
When you're not sure about today
When dreams never come true
When the choice is a mistake
And all you could do is stare

River of forgetfulness would've been the rescue
I stayed all day long hoping it would flow
The pain that chooses never to metamorphose Into what nature would've seen as fate, but refuses to accept it
It's obvious the pain overwhelmed the tears.

THE TEARS THAT NEVER DROPPED

@artofwordsbychisomezinne

©Chisom Ezinne

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Decides Dump Husband After They Reportedly Move To The UK. / Officer Woos & Cso Pouma Fiancée / Premier Builders For Garage Conversions In Stirling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.