Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife (45107 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by kelspinall(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2023
Revolva:

noo dont judge clubbing o..., if you dont like staying late at night no wahala....clubbing i ave met people who change my life and helped me cos i am into entertainment....biz.....

Yes its a hangout of many types of people , but dont generalize

that man need a slap...that what you get when someone is money miss road.....they loose guard like kids, if you tell am to help him fellow guy he wont na ashewo wey go kill am he go de share secrect with ...Mugu

you have a good point and i agree with that
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by pikechukwu6(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2023
cheesy Ok nah
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by djon78(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Some men are grown up babies with lots of money.

Imagine the level of loose guarding this man committed. Just because of kpekus

I swear I'm in my 20's but I'm way smarter than these 40, 50 year old men.

Age is never a measurement of wisdom.
There are many fools who grow old.
That doesn't mean they are Wise

It have to do with upbringing and lifestyle

Many of these foolish 40 and 50 years olds are because of the lifestyle they gave themselves to and never changed there ways

So they remain very foolish even in old advanced age
Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by djon78(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2023
Revolva:

noo dont judge clubbing o..., if you dont like staying late at night no wahala....clubbing i ave met people who change my life and helped me cos i am into entertainment....biz.....

Yes its a hangout of many types of people , but dont generalize

that man need a slap...that what you get when someone is money miss road.....they loose guard like kids, if you tell am to help him fellow guy he wont na ashewo wey go kill am he go de share secrect with ...Mugu

That tunde is a very foolish and stupid man. He may end up becoming poor and dieing in penury. No wise at all

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:03pm On May 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Some men are fõõlish sha grin

You struggled and managed to marry a leftover, a girl with multiple bodycount, still paid her dowry or bride price IN FULL grin
A girl that has been through "A LOT" and "A LOT" have been through...
Someone that has been passed around like football by multiple men, in some cases, MARRIED MEN and some have even done abortions...

YET, YOU GO STILL MARRY HER AND ALLOW HER TO DEY GIVE YOU HEADACHE AND PROBLEM grin grin grin

I dey talk am, the girl wey go give me problem in relationship or marriage for this life, DEM NEVER BORN AM ... Try me and see me drag you through hell, WITH EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO ON THIS EARTH.

I'll rather be dead than to tolerate nonsense.
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 30, 2023
strangle her to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.