Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? (12956 Views)

Poll: Are you tired of being single?

Yes: 62% (106 votes)
No: 37% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Somagirl(f): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2011
I love being single smiley
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2011
I think is time 2 go back 2 my 'single-hood'. Dis relationship stuff don tire me sef. I just have 2 make myself the number 1 priority.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by aloyemeka1: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2011
yorke:

I think is time 2 go back 2 my 'single-hood'. Dis relationship stuff don tire me sef. I just have 2 make myself the number 1 priority.

That's called being selfish.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
I am not single but I sure envy those that are at times. I dont have kids yet,just me and DH.But I always enjoy my time alone when he travels.The freedom and quiet is tantalising.Not that I ever cheat but I always look forward to my time alone.
I crave Companionship every now and then but I totally enjoy my solitary time reading a novel or watching film.
So,enjoy your singleton status as long as you can wink
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by bizgirl(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
looking at the vote count, YES is relatively higher than the NO votes. marjority carries the vote that they are tired of being single. then in which way will this forum be of help? why are relationships not working on the forum? why cant NLs come together and run a better realtionship? why the deceit online? are people online diff. from ppl we meet on daily basis? I belive if ppl can be d same both online and offline then life would have been made better.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Annieluv(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
if u knw where ur heading to, bein single wont bother u.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by qleyo(f): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
I'm tired of being single. Nice to be able to have a partner in crime cool
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by segedoo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Bizgirl

You're right but it's not that easy. And not everyone deceives online. Truth is a lot of beautiul women - and every woman is beautiful in her own way but i'm refering to the really good looking ones - are single and or lonely because quite a number of guys are insecure. They are afraid of competition so they'd rather hit and run.

Relationships work when two people that compliment each other come together. The guy has to be willing to let the limelight be on the girl and the woman has to let the guy lead.

If roles are not defined properly, issues arise especially when the hormonal lovey-dovey days are over. A romantic, working relationship takes conscious effort.

BTW, Nice to "meet " you sha.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Mikael4(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
bizgirl:

looking at the vote count, YES is relatively higher than the NO votes. marjority carries the vote that they are tired of being single. then in which way will this forum be of help?  why are relationships not working on the forum? why cant NLs come together and run a better realtionship? why the deceit online? are people online diff. from ppl we meet on daily basis? I belive if ppl can be d same both online and offline then life would have been made better.
[size=14pt]Believe me, if i could have said this better, i would! The stench of the hypocrisy on this forum, is reaching the high heavens! True! But what do you get, when a majority refuse to post their pictures? Not by force though, but at least, if NLs come together and get real, i think you'll achieve the results you are looking for!  We cant fall in love with usernames alone, No! There's got to be a face to match the user name, and the posts! It starts with you! smiley . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Then us! grin [/size]
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
Somagirl:

I love being single smiley

Yeah, girls like you will say that until you meet me. [Straight face]
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by NnaNna4(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
it is simple. making NL real by posting ur pictures like in facebook will make people think before they post anything

lets create a dating section where u must post ur pictures to participate. period!
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by aloyemeka1: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]Believe me, if i could have said this better, i would! The stench of the hypocrisy on this forum, is reaching the high heavens! True! But what do you get, when a majority refuse to post their pictures? Not by force though, but at least, if NLs come together and get real, i think you'll achieve the results you are looking for!  We cant fall in love with usernames alone, No! There's got to be a face to match the user name, and the posts! It starts with you! smiley . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Then us! grin [/size]

Especially when you have your real picture in your profile. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by qleyo(f): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
I have my real picture cheesy
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by aloyemeka1: 3:51am On Oct 04, 2011
qleyo:

That's because you are real pretty. My younger brother is looking for a wife, send me your no asap. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Ranoscky(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2011
qleyo:

Nice outfit!
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Yosey(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Are people really answering these questions truthfully? I don't think anyone would choose to be single for the rest of their life. Even the "players" will eventually want to settle down. When old age comes knocking at your door are you are forced to reflect on who will wipe your drool or hold your hand when you become senile you will be happy to have made a choice to have found your mate.

Relationships are about effort. Its not a easy thing. You can tell a marriage that is truly favored it will be riddle with imperfections. The devil will always be at work to destroy the home and weakened the family bound. Don't give him the victory.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Sagamite(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
Yosey:

Are people really answering these questions truthfully? I don't think anyone would choose to be single for the rest of their life. Even the "players" will eventually want to settle down. When old age comes knocking at your door are you are forced to reflect on who will wipe your drool or hold your hand when you become senile you will be happy to have made a choice to have found your mate.

Relationships are about effort. Its not a easy thing. You can tell a marriage that is truly favored it will be riddle with imperfections. The devil will always be at work to destroy the home and weakened the family bound. Don't give him the victory.

Read the question before making such comment.

The OP asked: "Are you tired of being single"?

Not: "Do you want/intend to be single forever" or "Do you never want to be with someone"?

There is nothing wrong with people being single up till their 50s or 60s and then settle with a partner that will wipe their drool as you put it. undecided
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by earthrealm(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
qleyo:

ur profile pic so totally rockszzzz!!!!!, grin grin grin
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by yme2(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
40% yeah I love being single
60% Heaven knows i hate being single cheesy cheesy

I love being the boss of myself and when that loneliness kicks in, that will be a perfect time for Mr lover guy to come in and be the boss of me and save me. tongue
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^ sup
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by yme2(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
hey darling kiss kiss kiss how r u doing?
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by snthesis(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
cool- missd ya kiss kiss

lets mingle, ur 60% mix with my 40% grin

supersnth to da rescue cool
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by qleyo(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

That's because you are real pretty. My younger brother is looking for a wife, send me your no asap. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Haha, will he appreciate your match making lol? Let's see what he looks like first now?
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Malila: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2011
Frenchman said earlier that men who are single is because of financial constraints , not necessarily brother.

While I agree there are those who wish they were married but can not yet afford the burden of feeding, clothing and housing a few extra souls, some of us are single by choice. I call it life by design. I have hired a house girl to take care of the house, and I like to enjoy my life with any pretty gal that I can get. I can't imagine having to sleep with the same woman over and over. That's not something I would enjoy at all.

I have two children and I am taking care of them and partially support their mothers (they have their incomes), but I don't live together with any of the women. The kids live with their moms and I visit them once or twice every week.

If I wanted I could marry one woman, and have another house elsewhere for my adventures, but why ask for problems? It's very dangerous to have a wife at home and a second life elsewhere , I don't trust these women when they feel cheated and you are living together they'll try anything to harm you , like steal your money, sabotage your work/life, bewitch you, or even kill you.

So there you have it bro. LIFE BY DESIGN. And I am effing loving it!!
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2011
y me2:

40% yeah I love being single
60% Heaven knows i hate being single cheesy cheesy

I love being the boss of myself and when that loneliness kicks in, that will be a perfect time for Mr lover guy to come in and be the boss of me and save me. tongue

I am your permanent boss, stop dreaming of being boss of yourself. cool cheesy
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by yoriyori15(f): 1:17am On Nov 05, 2011
Right now I like being single, relationships are so draining sometimes, guys these days have commitment issues. my girls are always calling me with one issue or the other regarding thier useless boyfriends. I on the other hand don't have those problems smiley
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Konnektions146(m): 4:41am On Nov 05, 2011
Bein single can really make some sense oo,

but sometimes being single can as well make you lonely and this can be horrible and you can't imagine how much you want companionship, happiness, .

Do i have my real pix? Sorry, didn't mean to ask.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by manibuds(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
some posters have tried to highlight the difference between being single and being lonely.
you can be in a crowded stadium or party and be lonely or alone[like one chelsea fan in a bar full of arsenal fans or a guy in a party with more girls than guys yet no girl will chat or dance with him].in this case being lonely is an unpleasant emotional state.

on the other hand a single guy or girl may find himself or herself creating clever excuses to accommodate or joggle lovers-this is not a case of loneliness,it more like a state where it is not illegal for him or her to be with someone else.in this case being single is more like an official status like they put in forms e.g tick your status:single or married,you will never find a form that says married or lonely.

i believe those that voted against being single were really voting against loneliness.
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by angelsing(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
Nice article but how many ladies will accept to be single after clockin 32.. It will be real hard to accept it.. Am sure there are only few ladies who will accept it...@joana: u fine ooo..winks
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by imarena(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
i'm tired of being single, need a loving and wonderfull man. ASAP 08079504565
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by imarena(f): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
i'm tired of being single, need a loving and wonderful man. ASAP 08079504565
Re: Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2012
Am single cos my bank account is still on the slim side,maybe when its fat i can mingle but until then its all jingle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / When a lady has a flat feet. / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.