Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,967 members, 7,873,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (64836 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Bombshell As Dapo Fafowora, Former Diplomat Exposed Ibrahim Gambari / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Coronavirus1: 1:13pm On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Same you that was in Abia enjoying Davido show at Alex Otti swear in yesterday same you dey Lagos....

You people and lie....

I just hope Tinubu matter no kill u..
Is Davido also in kanu state inugration ceremony .the people vote is important not inec select
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Darnell9(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2023
Niorte:
The people have gone to Abuja.
has in they enter molue or abi na BRT.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:21pm On May 30, 2023
Even Tinubu naah...

Eagles Square the place no full like that naah
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by wunmi590(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2023
phorget:

He rigged himself back to power hence the reason for that empty stadium.

Lol bros, I know the nigga rigged himself to the second term
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by wunmi590(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2023
Judybash93:

I'm currently in Ogun and the people here didn't vote for that niggi called Abiodun

Lol, I know, I pray adebutu get his mandate back

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by wunmi590(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2023
Jostoman:
they didnt vote for him, he stole Adebutu mandate through Inec magic.

Lol,

I pray adebutu get his mandate back

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
wunmi590:

Very incompetent of a governor.

I won't even pity the people of ogun state that still went ahead to vote for him, despite his docile activities in the state...

I pray the stolen mandate can be retrieved from him...

Really? All these for a Governor who constructed an Agro-Cargo Airport within 2 years? You are missing the point somewhere
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Instead of spending a lot energy insulting people here, shouldn’t you rather create a counter post and post pictures of the event as taken by you which counters what is currently represented here?

But while you are on that, remember that it rained nationwide yesterday but that rain didn’t deter Abia, Kano and Benue people from coming out. Why was Ogun case different?

Small internet rats like you on 5KB Data, and in servitude of a paymaster, don't deserve such huge attention.

If you want to know see to the trackrecords of His Excellency, I don't mind paying your Bills to have a tour around the State. Pls DM!

Res ipsa loquitor - let the facts speaks for themselves
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by mamaafrik(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

It is ur life that is in shambles
didinrin ndi
GOD WILL MANAGE YOUR LIKE EXACTLY LIKE DAPO MANAGED OGUN STATE.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LivingSage: 2:15pm On May 30, 2023
Werey.

Nah you and your family who are raised with HATE dey mourn
LagosEmir:
Clearly he rigged his way to office like Tinubu did

Tinubu was sworn in yesterday and it was as if the country were in mourning mood . Everywhere quiet especially here in Lagos .
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Desusi: 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
Danisklif:
He was Loved by his people in his first Inauguration, what could've got wrong
Something is fishing. The bible says when the righteous rules, the people rejoice,and when the wicked rules, the people mourned. If there anything to condemn the government of Ogun for,its their poor roads like village roads
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by fx45(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2023
Aleem26:

Nawa ooo Aba and owerri
Owerri to lagos which one near each other pass how u go con use 45 mins to lagos and 1 hour to Aba…educate me please
Don't be silly! It's less than one hour drive to Owerri Airport from either Umuahia or Aba. From Owerri to Lagos by air is about 50 minutes flight. What is it you're not understanding here? Or are you naturally plain daft?
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by norriswood(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Guy, ABIA to Owerri airport is just about an hour ride ... And Owerri to Lagos is just about 45minutes by air .

Guy, I know you've never seen the four walls of airport before and how fast traveling by air could be so I sey make I educate your ignorance.
....people that have seen the four walls of the airport doesn't make noise its only zombie that have never b at the motor park let alone airport make stupid noise
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:23pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Tinubu was sworn in yesterday and it was as if the country were in mourning mood . Everywhere quiet especially here in Lagos .

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Jostoman: 5:00pm On May 30, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol,

I pray adebutu get his mandate bac
Amen
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Rawcalculus: 5:05pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

No sha allow mourning kill you
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:13pm On May 30, 2023
Niorte:

He is a second term Governor, so don't expect high turn up. The people have gone to Abuja.

If you were the one, will you pick state over federal?

you try,,,even the poor ones go Abuja..

grin grin
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Lamasta(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
renderme:
Chai. Why go to stadium? He should have just put canopy in front of state house.
Not every state governor uses a stadium for handover.
Bedroom would have been better grin
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by HRMK: 12:20am On May 31, 2023
haba,its bcs of the heavy rain!
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Caseless: 1:38am On May 31, 2023
LagosEmir:

Guy, ABIA to Owerri airport is just about an hour ride ... And Owerri to Lagos is just about 45minutes by air .

Guy, I know you've never seen the four walls of airport before and how fast traveling by air could be so I sey make I educate your ignorance.
What time did you leave Umuahia to Owerri and what time did your flight take off to lagos from Owerri airport? We can all confirm this.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Oluwaseyi456(m): 3:31am On May 31, 2023
A Shame on Dapo Abiodun
Payment of workers na Walsh
Recruit worker he no gril , contract staff everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.