Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) (835 Views)

Bbnaija 2023 Reunion Show Starting Date For Season 7 Level Up Housemates / 20 Signs Of Spiritual Spouse In Your Life Which You Don't Know. (succubus And I / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Lostchild(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2023
My Readers.
Few months ago, I posted and shared a write-up here 'titled; The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare. This Seven levels is known spiritually as the seven level of the Christian life.

I, myself knew that Christianity is beyond more than what many of you think. In fact, you're in a war

The physical Bible you are holding is a powerful and destructive sword in the spiritual realm of light and darkness. Your faith in God promise is a war shield that is made with pure gold

Those church buildings and names you see physically, do not exist in the spiritual realm. The main church is the body of Christ which has different Christian denomination.

I wanted to share more awareness here as much as I can before I leave this forum. But unfortunately, I made typographical error which I did 4 multiple modification instantaneously, and the anti-spam bolt intercept and hide the second page of the thread. I lost the main message on that write-up. I loss the main message because of multiple editing. I had to use the spam bolt to re delete the entire thread.

CLICK DOWNLOAD
I decide to try once again by uploading the write up below in a text word pad. Please, don't hesitate to click ⬇ and download the esoteric message.

Make sure you have in your phone WPS office or any app that can open text format.

May Almighty God Strengthen All Of You.

Amen ⬇

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Lostchild(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2023
The nairaland religion section was once a very vibrant place, but it is slowly dieing. The reason I left the religion section to share my message here on romance is because, there are evil religious spirit infiltrating conflict on nairaland religion section.

Evil spirits are using many like Kobo junkie to spew and counter attack every true spiritual reality. They also constantly quote scriptures to counter attack one another and fight with one another.

I had to peacefully leave that place and come to romance to share my message peacefully
Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Lostchild(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2023
Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Lostchild(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2023
As you climb higher in spirituality, you encounter the higher demons. New levels bring new enemies. In other words, new levels of power and glory attract new devils in spiritual warfare to get you to back down from the higher purposes of God.

On the other hand, God also gives powerful revelation because of the difficulty that is yet to come.

Farmtech
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy
Hemeshemeheru
Elijah94
blaky007
olarwhumy
Deegalaxy
Yujiz
yungevvy
lodphil
eDarlling
Yarimo
Bruno3000
mekzyjoe
Yujiz
Crimpsy
youngreva
DASKACE

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Lostchild(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by donbachi(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Lostchild post=123458549]There many different batch of angels ministering on this our earth. This is the group that usually relates to the believer in terms of spiritual warfare.

The angels interpret God's will, protect, provide guidance, bring answers to prayer, announce, warn, instruct, bring judgment, encourage, sustain, deliver and intercede on behalf of believers[/quotel] warfare against marine kingdom.insight please.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2023
Lostchild:
The nairaland religion section was once a very vibrant place, but is slowly dieing. The reason I left the religion section to share my message here is because, there are religious conflict on nairaland religion section.

Evil spirit are using people and many like junkie to counter attack every true spiritual reality. They constantly quote scriptures to counter attack one another and fight with one another. I had to peacefully leave that place and come here to share my message peacefully
Exactly my brother.I too have noticed this long ago.Some on the section would attack you like a rabid animal for no just cause, other than what you posted about God, the Bible and Heaven and Hell.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Level Of Spiritual Warfare (Updated) by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Am with u sir...
Lostchild:
As you climb higher in spirituality, you encounter the higher demons. New levels bring new devils. In other words, new levels of power and revelation attract new devils in spiritual warfare to get us to back down from the higher purposes of God.

On the other hand, God also gives powerful revelation because of the difficulty that is yet to come.

Farmtech
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy
Hemeshemeheru
Elijah94
blaky007
olarwhumy
Deegalaxy
Yujiz
yungevvy
lodphil
eDarlling
Yarimo
Bruno3000
mekzyjoe
Yujiz
Crimpsy
youngreva
DASKACE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend / Evil Spirit And The Game Of Power And Wealth In Crisis / Regina Daniels And Somadina Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.