Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,299 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Cows And Sheep Are Easier To Control Than Nigerians' - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Cows And Sheep Are Easier To Control Than Nigerians' - Buhari (180 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu / If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cows And Sheep Are Easier To Control Than Nigerians' - Buhari by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2023
Ex-President Buhari said that the 2023 election gave power back to the Nigerian electorate.

Speaking at a briefing that was held in Abuja on 28 may, 2023, Buhari said "I am looking forward to fly to my state and go back to my cows and sheep which are more easier to control than my fellow Nigerians.

He added "Your excellencies, Heads of state and Government and their representative, I thank you very much and I say goodbye to you and wish us the best of luck".

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/05/my-cows-and-sheep-are-easier-to-control.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: My Cows And Sheep Are Easier To Control Than Nigerians' - Buhari by youngsahito(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2023
You can say that to your Almaji pikin and bandits in the north. Enough of your dictatorship and hardship.
Re: My Cows And Sheep Are Easier To Control Than Nigerians' - Buhari by slimfit1(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
Nigerians are not complicated people, you are actually foolish to say that. Nigerians are people that will understand you when they know that your intentions are good, for 12 good years you have been trying to rule us. Those years are years your intentions and plans should have been drafted. Did you think we will sit and look while you lead us into the grave? Stupid old man. You only became head of state again because of what Idiagbon did for you. We thought it was all your idea but it was Idiagbons idea that got you there.
Re: My Cows And Sheep Are Easier To Control Than Nigerians' - Buhari by freemanq(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2023
Failure personified

(1) (Reply)

2023: Imiano Dissolves Cabinet / Tinubu's Foreign Policy And Other African Leaders / Tinubu Suspends 5% Telecom Tax, Green Tax, Import Tax On Vehicles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.