Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? (1379 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by Penguin2: 12:34pm On May 30, 2023
yaki84:

One rider in Calabar said he bought 1200naira a litre for black market.

Don't know how true it is..
But almost all filling stations r shut at the moment...

U can't blame them, nnpc needs to announce a new price regime so the stations can work with that...

Making vague statement supporting the president's decision isn't enough,they should announce a new price so the uncertainty will be over..

We will all cope, we r NIGERIANS...

I’m sure you are yet to understand what subsidy removal entails.

Subsidy removal means govt or its agencies no longer has business in determining the price of petrol.

Marketers will now sell according to market demands and variables.

What the citizens are now left with is to decide whether to buy from cheaper stations with longer queues or buy expensive from stations with lesser queues.

Govt hand don comot.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by yaki84: 12:36pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

I’m sure you are yet to understand what subsidy removal entails.

Subsidy removal means govt or its agencies no longer has business in determining the price of petrol.

Marketers will now sell according to market demands and variables.

What the citizens are now left with is to decide whether to buy from cheaper stations with longer queues or buy expensive from stations with lesser queues.

Govt hand don comot.
Am sure u don't understand that it's only nnpc that have the appraisals to import fuel into the country.

If u know that,. U won't say this rubbish..

I used nnpc cos they know how much is the landing cost of every litre of fuel imported into the.country.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by Switruth: 12:38pm On May 30, 2023
If our refineries were working you think this nonsense will ever come up ? Fix the damn refineries first and let’s produce our own fuel. This is Peter Obi’s plan. Common sense.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by Ikaeniyan0: 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
OVB123:
Ok, please give me feedback later.
Okay boss
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by renderme: 12:48pm On May 30, 2023
OVB123:
I was told that it is 500naira in Ibadan today?

Different parts have different prices I guess. My friend bought it at dt price. People are still getting it 195 in Abuja o.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by yaki84: 12:51pm On May 30, 2023
Why filling stations r shutting is just to be careful with the their business..

Once the govt gives direection on what the new pricing will be, everything will return to normal.

If govt says filling stations should sell fuel within so so and so price, everything will normalise..

U announce subsidy end but no new policy on way forward, putting the entire country on panic mode.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by MelvinEmm: 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
OVB123:
But same Tinubu kicked against it removal in 2012, during president jonathan's administration.
leave TINUBU out of this, even peter obi supported this removal of fuel subsidy
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by OVB123: 1:01pm On May 30, 2023
yaki84:

Everybody supported subsidy removal, but u don't start ur regime with hardship.

U use sense in managing some tough issues..

Tinubu would have assess the situation before making any decision on it.

We have more jobless youths who aren't earning nothing from either the state or federal govt..
The n-power they previous govt initiated r still owing some beneficiaries 5months stipends..

Now u escalated the entire suffering to another level...
The 1month cash crunch we experienced during build up to elections will be child's play compare to the rate of inflation we will experience these days.,..
My dear, the timing is wrong, atleast the government should have waited till next month.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by OVB123: 1:05pm On May 30, 2023
Nice2023:

Nawah.

That is serious man.
Very very serious ooo. Most roads in benin city are very empty.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by OVB123: 1:06pm On May 30, 2023
yaki84:

One rider in Calabar said he bought 1200naira a litre for black market.

Don't know how true it is..
But almost all filling stations r shut at the moment...

U can't blame them, nnpc needs to announce a new price regime so the stations can work with that...

Making vague statement supporting the president's decision isn't enough,they should announce a new price so the uncertainty will be over..

We will all cope, we r NIGERIANS...
God will save us ooo.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by OVB123: 1:10pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Hope you know I’m not a Tinubu supporter?

I’m just putting reason above sentiments. Something that Tinubu boys are incapable of.
My friend thing are bad in this country.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by Victory662(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
OVB123:
Chaiih, they want to kill my people in ebonyi state.
Some stations are already selling #700 this evening
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by tito44: 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
before you talk rubbish, Peter Obi supported removal of fuel subsidy.

You are a clówn. Tinubu removed subsidy, stick to it and stop calling peter obis name here.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? by tito44: 7:58pm On May 30, 2023
MelvinEmm:
leave TINUBU out of this, even peter obi supported this removal of fuel subsidy

You are a foól.

You now want to form u didn't remember Ojota 2012 abi??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. / David Hundeyin Finally Shares CTC Of CSU Deposition At US Court / Tinubu Arrives Late At Senegalese Inauguration After All Presidents Were Seated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.