Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy (7306 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by moonbyte25: 12:31pm On May 30, 2023
Good news appears to be in store for actress Nancy Isime – as she’s set to get married to Linda Ikeji baby daddy.

Sholaye Jeremi, who has a son with the popular rich blogger, is said to be preparing to propose to the actress Nancy Isime.

The duo have been dating for years and are getting ready to walk down aisle!

Nigerian gossip blogger, Cutie Juls revealed the news in a new post.

The blogger wrote: “Hmmmm congratulations in Advance Nancy… By God’s Grace, Jeremi’s close circles have hinted that Jeremi will soon be asking Nancy the million dollar romantic question.

We guess CONGRATULATIONS are in order?

Full story - https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/exclusive-nancy-isime-getting-married-to-linda-ikejis-baby-daddy-sholaye-jeremi/

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by solmusdesigns: 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
She don grab the billionaire
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by eepeepook: 3:26pm On May 30, 2023
1. Wasn’t she married already? I thought she tied the knot three or four years ago.

2. Jeremi is married. There is no way he’ll destroy his marriage to please leeches with pretty faces. He go dey knack them belle dey go. The dick was so good that Linda forced herself into his life via a baby. Desperado.

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by Vincent2000(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2023
Wizkid Did What Burna Boy And Davido Can't Do For Afro Beat And Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1-AEHVOFCY
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by BlackyOne: 4:59pm On May 30, 2023
I trust my guy, Nancy go soon turn nanny after falling pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by 1Sharon(f): 12:31am On May 31, 2023
But wasn't this guy rumoured to not be the father of Linda's baby?
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by NaBanga: 1:34am On May 31, 2023
Preparing to propose. Which one is PREPARING to propose? The women try to force this guy's hand while his wife and children are abroad. grin
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by SAMBARRY: 7:28am On May 31, 2023
Smh

When Will women respect themselves? undecided
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by Baronthecelebri: 9:26am On May 31, 2023
Good one to Nancy, guys make money to attracts women with money
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by babythug(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Smh

When Will women respect themselves? undecided

But what’s wrong with her getting married to him?

She’s single and he is I guess. Doesn’t matter to me if he’s already a baby daddy
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by OneCandleAway(f): 2:25pm On May 31, 2023
eepeepook:
1. Wasn’t she married already? I thought she tied the knot three or four years ago.

2. Jeremi is married. There is no way he’ll destroy his marriage to please leeches with pretty faces. He go dey knack them belle dey go. The dick was so good that Linda forced herself into his life via a baby. Desperado.

I'm not sure he's married.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On May 31, 2023
babythug:

But what’s wrong with her getting married to him?

She’s single and he is I guess. Doesn’t matter to me if he’s already a baby daddy
he's a married man and he has impregnated Linda before
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by babythug(f): 5:53pm On May 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
he's a married man and he has impregnated Linda before

If he’s married then that’s a no no. But if he’s just a baby daddy then why not?

That things didn’t work out between himself and Linda isn’t the end of the world, you know
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by SAMBARRY: 7:01pm On May 31, 2023
babythug:

If he’s married then that’s a no no. But if he’s just a baby daddy then why not?

That things didn’t work out between himself and Linda isn’t the end of the world, you know
he IS MARRIED.as In he has a wife and while he still had a wife he cheated on his wife with Linda and impregnated her,now he is proposing to another potential casualty
Re: Nancy Isime Getting Married To Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy by babythug(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
he IS MARRIED.as In he has a wife and while he still had a wife he cheated on his wife with Linda and impregnated her,now he is proposing to another potential casualty

Torh I rest my case

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo / Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London / Photo : 60 Year Old " Angela Basset " Goes Viral For Having The Perfect Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.